Note Taking

I always find writing is a good way to remember things by. Although, typing is questionably the same but heck I need to write something down so that I can read it again in the future. Might be useful for some of you too, I think?

I'm in my office by the way. First time blogging during work hours ehehehehe.

Market Study
Purpose-built Office in Klang Valley

The distribution of office space in per square feet ratio currently dated October 2007 accounts up to 36% for Golden Triangle area, Central Business District at 29% and other areas accumulate up to 35%. The Golden Triangle area is significantly preferred as a premiere office address as currently there are 11 and 7 office buildings under development in the Golden Triangle area and the Central Business District respectively. Although, there is a considerable growth of demands for the other areas around Klang Valley as 23 office buildings have been proposed to supply the office market within the vicinity.

Currently there are about 76 purpose-built office buildings surrounding the area of Damansara, Bangsar, TTDI, Kelana Jaya, Tropicana, Sunway and Subang Jaya/UEP and at least 16 purpose-built office buildings are currently under development within this areas. Damansara, Subang Jaya/UEP, Bangsar and Kelana Jaya are among the preferred address arranged accordingly to the number of office spaces provided within the vicinity, Damansara being the most popular choice.

Okey done. That's all I wanted to put in at the moment.

Thank you if managed to read through. :D

Additional Info

About 16 high-end projects are currently proposed within central Kuala Lumpur scheduled to be completed before the end of 2012. Ranging from commercial, service apartments, condominiums and residentials, the expected selling price is in the range from RM600 psf to RM2500 psf from at least 4232 units offered. Icon KL, K Residence, 6 Stonor, The Pearl @ KLCC to name a few.

2 comments:

ladysue said...

kau masih kerja kah?

NJB said...

ah yes saye masih kerja. until 15th. coming back to wgtn soon! woohoo!