9 Stuffs of the Week

I haven't really put enough thoughts in naming this type of entry but I'm planning to list down stuffs that interest me in recent, well, weeks maybe - or months, I'm not really sure yet. I like number 9, hence the selected number of items. Top 10 is, well, you can find those elsewhere. Another reason for this such attempt is because it's easy and does not require much effort on writing. Cheap shot for updating this blog.

Maybe this is kinda normal for any blogs. And I think I did attempt such thing before.

Oh well.

1. Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel. It's a song, from the musical 'The Wicked'. I first heard this song from the latest episode of Glee (Yes, I'm still watching it. It does have some good musics.). I googled the original song in YouTube. Found and completely hooked. Ahh, the love for broadway music.

2. Disney's Year of a Million Dreams campaign advertisements. My favourite: Tina Fey as Tinkerbell! Others include Gisele Bündchen as Wendy, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, etc.

3. I'm reading Lou Marinoff's The Big Questions, and some other books about philosophy, logic and er, well, cheese. It's pretty sweet. My cup of tea anyway. Some of the big questions: How do you know what's right? Are you guided by reason or passion? What is love? Can anyone win the war of the sexes?

4. Time Magazine: Issue November 23, 2009. The best inventions of the year: teleportation (an atom anyway - human teleportation is still impossible.), tweeting by thinking, solar shingle, bladeless fan, cyborg beetle, high-speed helicopter (you know, like Airwolf), a super swimming suit that outraced Michael Phelps, a fashion robot (real creepy) and other cool stuffs.

5. Zeitgeist: Addendum. Well, as you can read from the previous entry. I just gotta love the norm-challenging stuffs. Radical!

6. As long as Tina Fey is on 30 Rock every Friday, she'll always be in this list.

7. Stewie's joke to Brian, "Take your index finger and your thumb, and lightly grip the base of your tail, and run your fingers along the length of your tail." in the latest episode of Family Guy.

8. This sentance has three erors.

9. This list.

0 comments: