So, what do I have to say for tonight?
I just watched New Moon on cinema today. Total crap. Well, .. not really. That is just rather exaggerated. But it is bad. Just, not that bad. You know, it's like having an extremely cheap chocolate ice cream that you bought from a particularly strange old man with a thick moustache selling out of a strap bag (and not a chiller!) on a sunny afternoon.
...
Maybe that is also an exaggeration. I just want to put that picture inside your head.
But it is a bad movie. Not total bad. Maybe not spending $10 for it. Maybe 26 cents is more like it.
Okay that is also an exaggeration.
My serious estimation would be $1.20, which equals a moderately cheap ice cream.
My only comments, for now anyway, is that the movie should have a lot less of Jacob and Edward and more of Alice and other hot vampire chicks (I'm not that very into Bella). Instead of stripping down Jacob (apparently for gazillion times), please put Alice in a bikini. Instead of slow-motion Edward taking the whole century to walk across the parking lot (and apparently he once flew in nanosecond saving Bella from getting hit by the van in the first movie), please put Alice in a bikini, in slow-motion, with other hot vampire chicks.
Remember Bram Stoker's Dracula? Remember the hot sexy vampire chicks in almost-see-through white sleeping gowns smothering Keanu Reeves? Now that is a good vampire movie. Oh, and also Dracula: Dead and Loving It. Yum3.
Other than that, New Moon is still bad. Over-development of the relationship between Bella and Jacob, under-development of the Volturi (more of Jane and Felix please), Bella is a slut (a vampire, a wolf and then what? Frankenstein?), Edward is a moron (you've lived over a hundred years, please show some sense of intelligence. No wonder you still stay in high school.), Victoria's plot is pointless, Charlie is okay, I thought the bike-riders were described by Edward in the first movie as evil and why didn't that fat guy raped Bella in that empty back dark alley?
Fuh.
Hence, that is my review for The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Nevertheless, I bet the book is good. Unfortunately, I don't read those kind of stuffs.
I just watched New Moon on cinema today. Total crap. Well, .. not really. That is just rather exaggerated. But it is bad. Just, not that bad. You know, it's like having an extremely cheap chocolate ice cream that you bought from a particularly strange old man with a thick moustache selling out of a strap bag (and not a chiller!) on a sunny afternoon.
...
Maybe that is also an exaggeration. I just want to put that picture inside your head.
But it is a bad movie. Not total bad. Maybe not spending $10 for it. Maybe 26 cents is more like it.
Okay that is also an exaggeration.
My serious estimation would be $1.20, which equals a moderately cheap ice cream.
My only comments, for now anyway, is that the movie should have a lot less of Jacob and Edward and more of Alice and other hot vampire chicks (I'm not that very into Bella). Instead of stripping down Jacob (apparently for gazillion times), please put Alice in a bikini. Instead of slow-motion Edward taking the whole century to walk across the parking lot (and apparently he once flew in nanosecond saving Bella from getting hit by the van in the first movie), please put Alice in a bikini, in slow-motion, with other hot vampire chicks.
Remember Bram Stoker's Dracula? Remember the hot sexy vampire chicks in almost-see-through white sleeping gowns smothering Keanu Reeves? Now that is a good vampire movie. Oh, and also Dracula: Dead and Loving It. Yum3.
Other than that, New Moon is still bad. Over-development of the relationship between Bella and Jacob, under-development of the Volturi (more of Jane and Felix please), Bella is a slut (a vampire, a wolf and then what? Frankenstein?), Edward is a moron (you've lived over a hundred years, please show some sense of intelligence. No wonder you still stay in high school.), Victoria's plot is pointless, Charlie is okay, I thought the bike-riders were described by Edward in the first movie as evil and why didn't that fat guy raped Bella in that empty back dark alley?
Fuh.
Hence, that is my review for The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Nevertheless, I bet the book is good. Unfortunately, I don't read those kind of stuffs.

5 comments:
my point exactly: u still humor me.
nice review.not a fan, not even the first one:laughed throughout the movie.wont watch d 2nd one on silverscreen. but still will watch it for free for amusement.
saya tidak faham ape anda cakap sbb saya mmg tidak pernah tgk twilight
a!rb@g: much appreciated.
roe: tidak perlu paham. pegi saje tgk kat wayang. tak penah tgk first movie tu pon takpe.
for once i agree every single damn word u write in ur blog.
and get this..
i haven't watched New Moon yet!
i saw the 1st Twilight.
For the love of Estee Lauder, EDWARD WEARS MORE LIPGLOSS THAN I DO!
gay. and lembap. kalau ada vampire stalk i camtu..mmg kena lempang.
btw, can i quote ur ice cream analogy? its borderline genius.
i think i'll wait a month and get the DVD from Ah Meng.
really? only for once? sigh.
Post a Comment