I just remembered.
Four days ago, it's been 3 years since the blog started in November 2006.
After the first year, I thought, "Hey, I'm still here. Blogging seems fit for me. No one else would want to listen to me rambling about nonsense in real life,".
Up to the second year, I found that I've written more frequently, received more responses, better English writings and more serious and sensible contents (presumably). Apparently, I grew more committed to this.
Now, reaching the third year of this blog's life, I just think that it is simply amazing that I'm still here. I haven't done the math yet, but I'm pretty sure the rate of entries has decreased. Not that I was planning to quit (well, sometimes) but I always thought that sooner or later I'd lose all reasons to continue this stuffs.
Maybe I haven't finished yet.
Why?
I'm glad you asked.
Because now, I have a super aim - to save the very human civilization.
Four days ago, it's been 3 years since the blog started in November 2006.
After the first year, I thought, "Hey, I'm still here. Blogging seems fit for me. No one else would want to listen to me rambling about nonsense in real life,".
Up to the second year, I found that I've written more frequently, received more responses, better English writings and more serious and sensible contents (presumably). Apparently, I grew more committed to this.
Now, reaching the third year of this blog's life, I just think that it is simply amazing that I'm still here. I haven't done the math yet, but I'm pretty sure the rate of entries has decreased. Not that I was planning to quit (well, sometimes) but I always thought that sooner or later I'd lose all reasons to continue this stuffs.
Maybe I haven't finished yet.
Why?
I'm glad you asked.
Because now, I have a super aim - to save the very human civilization.

1 comments:
i bet u still inspire/move/humor a bunch of people with ur writing..hows that for a reason to continue on?
Post a Comment