Stuff is a New Zealand's media website. It's the homepage for my Firefox browser. There's a column on the middle right of its front page which lists the most viewed articles published (I'm guessing it's updated daily).
Anyway.
The top 3 articles of the day are as follows:
1. Lindsay Lohan in sex tape.
2. Megan Fox stripped for Armani.
and at number 3: NZ powerless to help Haiti.
It's a little bit sad when the viewing priority shown by the public is towards girls stripping off their clothes, either on photograph or in video, above hundreds of thousands of people died of Mother Nature's anger.
Let's spend a few seconds to pray for them. Al-Fatihah.
...
Sadly, I myself, too, went to the first two articles first before I click on the story about Haiti. Sigh.
And oh, at number four: Hugh Hefner is down to one girlfriend. Tragic.
Anyway.
The top 3 articles of the day are as follows:
1. Lindsay Lohan in sex tape.
2. Megan Fox stripped for Armani.
and at number 3: NZ powerless to help Haiti.
It's a little bit sad when the viewing priority shown by the public is towards girls stripping off their clothes, either on photograph or in video, above hundreds of thousands of people died of Mother Nature's anger.
Let's spend a few seconds to pray for them. Al-Fatihah.
...
Sadly, I myself, too, went to the first two articles first before I click on the story about Haiti. Sigh.
And oh, at number four: Hugh Hefner is down to one girlfriend. Tragic.

1 comments:
good one babe
Post a Comment