Imagine Me on the Cover

I just found that I misplaced my stack of underwear in my boxes left in Wellington. Consequently, since I arrived home in Bangi about a week ago, I survived with a couple of boxers - it has been difficult for me.

Hence, I went underwear shopping. Exciting.

You know, I'm completely not comfortable with underwear shopping. Men's underwear that is. I was wandering inside Parkson in Alamanda, and there's this section for men's underwear. I'm pretty sure all of you realize the packaging cover of the underwear boxes. Masculine men in their tight underwear.

Who are they targeting? I am very not attracted to the image on the boxes, unless they put a girl next to the guy - in underwear too of course.

While I was browsing the men's underwear section, going through boxes with illustration covers of different naked well-built men in underwear of different ranges: minis, short briefs, full briefs, bikinis, trunks, etc, I just can't help but think that while I was going through this torture, I'm getting gayer by the minute.

Seriously, what's with these ridiculous packaging covers?

Here's a sample:


I would love all future men's underwear to be produced in packaging such as follows:


Where can I find JBS underwear?

8 comments:

ladysue said...

FISHIESSS!! dah lama tak kasi makannn nnnyammmm2



huhu..targeting orang2 berkeyakinan rendah yg bila tnegok gambar tu dia akan pk..

"oh pakai spender ni badan akan jadi ketul2"

NJB said...

similar can be applied to women's underwear?

illhamshiraz said...

Funnyy!!!

U make my day..hehehehehe...

ladysue said...

girls undies tak jual dalam kotakkk

NJB said...

why not?

roe said...

sebab akan nampak sexy lagi bila girl tu belek2 underwear tu kat kedai dari belek2 kotak

ladysue said...

sebab girls undies mahal...tak perlu bazir2 utk packaging

NJB said...

two valid points. thank u underwear experts.