I Always Lie

A maniac promises to not kill the victim if anyone could correctly guess what she (yes, the maniac is a little girl) will do. What would the maniac do if a moron guessed that she will kill the poor innocent victim?

Mind blowing!

Oh, another one.

What would happen if Pinocchio says, "My nose will grow!"?

I do enjoy paradoxes because they teach us that it is possible to be in such complex positions where logical solution does not exist. Logical in this sense is that the solution justifies the premise, I think. I'm not very sure. You can google it yourself.

Well, I guess it is very unlikely that there can be an idiot interrupting a police investigation and tell the crazy little girl that she will kill the innocent little boy (wrong day to piss off the wrong little girl, dude).

In Pinocchio situation, however, the only way to justify the situation is to convict the premise, if that in fact is possible, or even the right thing to do so.

I'm not very sure.

Don't worry, the following sentence will have the answer. The previous statement is true.

2 comments:

Ace said...

What?

.. You just blew my mind with that one.

NJB said...

dynamite!