Some people may come up and brag, "I've been doing this job for 15 years,". You can sniff the confidence in his words on how proud he is being good in what he does. The time period emphasized shows how long and experienced he's been doing the particular thing implying the length of amount in practices done for the activity. I've been playing basketball for 8 years now and I do think I am not bad in this sports. It's not about being good, really. Just the self respect in ourselves in being comfortable and confident in what we do. Of course being number 1 in the world in basketball would be awesome, but that's not the issue here.
Studying? For a person of my age, 18, ... *sigh* ok, 22, I've been going to school for about 17 years now since I started kindergarten at 5. 17 years of studying should implies that I'm good in studying. That amount of the same practice done over the years should've made me very experienced on how to study and practice education. I should know how to sit down and focus on reading and studying the Building Codes for Practice in New Zealand. I should know how to pay good attention in lectures and comfortably jot down notes throughout the 2 hours period. I should know that I need to be progressive in doing assignments and finish them in a well constructed manner instead of rushing through the last minute. I should even know the value of actually going to lectures. Shit.
Back then when the holy book of Quran was revealed, the first word of its verse was 'Iqra', which means, read. The importance of education has been emphasized since for so long and by many parts anywhere around the world. Owh how I always wish that I truly value this importance of education.
I need an alarm clock. I need to learn to wake up at a certain amount of time. I wish I can get back my high school fortitude. Waking up everyday at 6:00 a.m. and be productive all day until late midnight. All the routines for the whole 5 years. Vanished. Do you know the character from that TV-series 'Heroes', Peter Petrelli? One of his abilities is that he can recall any ability he has used in the past. I wish I have that particular power. Well, if I have the chance to choose more. I might add up flying, superstrength, blink, stormbolt, windwalk and now I'm talking Dota crap. Lol.
I'm easy, in many ways interpreted. I wish I can be stronger. Thus, all humans are the same. We progress through life, wishing and working on everyday to make things better, for himself, for her friends, for the city or for all the people in the world. Life is not hard. You yourself choose how it is going to be. I just wish all of you have a nice day and enjoy being a better person everyday.
Owh, I do think I need to add photos in my posts. It'd be more interesting you think? Mm, some other day lah.
Studying? For a person of my age, 18, ... *sigh* ok, 22, I've been going to school for about 17 years now since I started kindergarten at 5. 17 years of studying should implies that I'm good in studying. That amount of the same practice done over the years should've made me very experienced on how to study and practice education. I should know how to sit down and focus on reading and studying the Building Codes for Practice in New Zealand. I should know how to pay good attention in lectures and comfortably jot down notes throughout the 2 hours period. I should know that I need to be progressive in doing assignments and finish them in a well constructed manner instead of rushing through the last minute. I should even know the value of actually going to lectures. Shit.
Back then when the holy book of Quran was revealed, the first word of its verse was 'Iqra', which means, read. The importance of education has been emphasized since for so long and by many parts anywhere around the world. Owh how I always wish that I truly value this importance of education.
I need an alarm clock. I need to learn to wake up at a certain amount of time. I wish I can get back my high school fortitude. Waking up everyday at 6:00 a.m. and be productive all day until late midnight. All the routines for the whole 5 years. Vanished. Do you know the character from that TV-series 'Heroes', Peter Petrelli? One of his abilities is that he can recall any ability he has used in the past. I wish I have that particular power. Well, if I have the chance to choose more. I might add up flying, superstrength, blink, stormbolt, windwalk and now I'm talking Dota crap. Lol.
I'm easy, in many ways interpreted. I wish I can be stronger. Thus, all humans are the same. We progress through life, wishing and working on everyday to make things better, for himself, for her friends, for the city or for all the people in the world. Life is not hard. You yourself choose how it is going to be. I just wish all of you have a nice day and enjoy being a better person everyday.
Owh, I do think I need to add photos in my posts. It'd be more interesting you think? Mm, some other day lah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment