Photography

I used to love photography. Back then when I was 14 in high school, I bought myself my own first film camera. Boy I did took a lot of photos since then. I had my camera with me almost all the time going places here and there. Nonetheless, I had this bad habit (and still having it sadly) of not being able to keep things safely. Well, to cut my stories short, I had 3 film cameras throughout my 5 years of high school life. I lost one I bought another one. Well I usually used all of my duit raya, birthday money (since I was 13 I only get cash for birthday present from my parents) and allowance savings to buy 2 things; a new camera and a new pair of basketball shoes. Photography is awesome. Great memories are captured and meaningful images are kept for us to remind ourselves everyday of how wonderful life can be. Owh, do I adore photographers for Playboy and FHM magazines. Their life must be wonderful don't they?

I watched a lot of South Park TV-series lately. Many thanks to Raja who endlessly keep downloading them for our house viewing pleasure. I just finished watching an episode that I'd say one of the best ones I've seen so far. Season 7 episode 12 entitled "All About the Mormons". Mormon is something like a new cult of some kind. A new belief made by a person named Joseph Smith back around early 19th century. Google it to find more about it or just download the episode from the internet (or get it from my house) to find it in a lot more interesting way. Education is fun when it is in cartoons. It worked when you were 5 and it will always work even when you're 50. People sometimes say things about having a little kid in you, or having a small feminist side in you or some sort. Well, err, .. shit I thought about this part a while ago and I forgot what my point was. *Sigh*. I guess I have a bit of an old nyanyuk person inside me eh?

Owh, about the picture above. It was taken during WMSO Annual Picnic last March. I thought it was interesting- in many possible ways you can think of. Enjoy. My deepest apologizes to those who're in the picture. *Hmphk* :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rase-rasenye org dalam gambo nih mesti marah kat hang..ngeh ngeh ngeh..dah cam jangan pandang belakang lak dah...

NJB said...

jgn pandang kat blakang?

mintak maap la ye org2 dalam gambo tu. peace2 :D

Anonymous said...

hehehe..cr la filem tajuk jgn pandang belakang..filem goreng pisang panas kat mesia tuh...hehehe..rugi siot x tgk...

Anonymous said...

gile tak comel farah dlm gambar ni :P

NJB said...

ehehehehe. salahkan ntah sape2 yg amik gamba tu.