There are probably just a few songs that can really touch us in one's life. Your song with your loved ones during your wedding, the song that helps you to get up and fight back no matter what or simply that song your first love dedicated to you when you were 5.
Ella sang this song for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. I like this song. Hope you do as well. Enjoy!
Today I went to play basketball up at the VUW Recreation Centre. I was actually inspired by the video clip above. I think it's been quite a while since I last shoot some hoops. Cutting down the base line was sweet as ever.
Ella sang this song for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. I like this song. Hope you do as well. Enjoy!
Today I went to play basketball up at the VUW Recreation Centre. I was actually inspired by the video clip above. I think it's been quite a while since I last shoot some hoops. Cutting down the base line was sweet as ever.

1 comments:
inspired by ella's song?hehehe...how's it going?ur basketball match?
Post a Comment