Fiction Me

I often see myself in fictional characters I read in comics, watched in television or just in magazines today. Seeing, as in, either I think I am actually similar to them or just wishing to be like them.



Jughead, or possibly with a hint of Archie to come with it.



Chandler and most of the time I do think I'm more of Ross. Either way.



Donatello - my favourite turtle. Second comes Michelangelo.



Man, I always thought and still think that this dude is super awesome. Probably because of that glorious super cool body shoulder armor, with that dagger too that can kill aliens and play music? I know it's originated from the Green Ranger but is it the same dagger?

Well, at the end, I'd think that I would just end up just like this fella below anyway;



I am unique as I wish and to me alone I am a fictional creation of these characters.

7 comments:

F said...

Hahaha
Anyway, why must Mr Pitt?
p/s: Nak pesan Detective Conan Volume52 to the latest. Tak byk sgt, kan?

Anonymous said...

I'm in uni on a Sunday, finishing my research proposal. Busy i knw, but i juzzz haddd to comment since it concerns my dear ol' husband.

Firstly,
Jughead? I agree. Annoying.

Chandler? Mayb a tad of Chandler, and a bit of Joey (wit the ladies perhaps?)..esp. when he goes "Coool.." in a sengal way.

Donatello and Gold Power Ranger? U always wanna b the super cool one huh? tsk.

and finally with regards to my husband, Mr Bradley Pitt Abdullah..

BEAUTIFUL BRAD WILL NEVER TURN FRUMPY & BOROI LIkE THAT! ITS AGAINST THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE!!

..but yeah i agree, its not impossible for you to turn boroi like that dude tho. lol

-Barbie-

NJB said...

farah: ntah. kalau takat 3-4 episodes ok la kot. kalau smpai 100 bijik buku cane? aku tatau brape byk conan ade. eh ko serius ke main2 nih

barbie: donatello is not the cool one i think u're referring to leonardo. but don is super cool to me tho. and dear barbie, its white ranger. OR WHITE NINJA RANGER to be exact heh. and the character's name is tommy ehehehehe.

soon brad will join the league of jack nicholson, sean connery, robert redford and many others; the still-called-as-sexy-by-mags-today org tua boroi group.

Anonymous said...

why?why mr pitt?i'm agree with barbie..it's against the order of the universe..huwa..huwa...

NJB said...

sigh. yes go ahead agree with dear barbie.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

NJB said...

oh really? thank u webcam. i will visit ur blog too!

a hug back :D