Pompuan Time

I have a fiction-self which of course comes with a partner I can only enjoy in dreams. Boys will be boys huh?



My first female celebrity crush. Elizabeth Hurley is my idea of absolute beauty. Possibly also for Arabs, Persians and Hindustans among the top of my list. Ohhh~



There was one period during my middle high school days I fell for this lovely Rachel Leigh Cook, especially (or possibly only) in She's All That. Still think she is cute though.



During earlier childhood times I always have admired Betty instead of Veronica (possibly the same for others heh). Although I do think I'd love to spoil thy precious Ronnie and hard-to-get Midge sometimes came into mind but the sporty and kind and positive and ever so cheerful is such a character to be adored and loved so dearly.



Today, Tina Fey baby. Smart, beautiful, funny and everything sugar and spice. Well, I guess we never know whether she actually farts shit stink or shave her beard and hairy back everyday or any gross stuffs you can imagine that could spoil your food appetite for the rest of your marital years.

I could have make a longer list, but Googling over the internet for pretty ladies seems rather too sad for me. Anyway, ever listened to Dave Matthews' Dreamgirl?

I have it played in my head everyday.

2 comments:

Miss Aida said...

LOL.

I love the Betty comic picture.

NJB said...

heh :D