Conceptualize.
I wonder how am I in relations to another human being?
Have I made many enemies?
Well I have heard of the theory that we can never entertain all of them. Everyone, statistically, is bound to have at least one enemy during their lifetime.
So okay I got a few enemies. Even so, did I, instead, manage to treat all my close friends well?
Did I remember to say "Please," for every favor I asked and "Thank you," for each of them was favored?
I often wonder whether am I a good friend, a listener, in giving advice, in lending help, in refuse for other priorities, etc. I am selfish at times but do I pay my fair share of contribution to society in promoting altruism? (I just found out this word when I search thesaurus for "selfless" heh)
I want to be a good friend. Everyone, I believe, would love to be a good friend to their buddies. Why quarrel then? Because each of them is thinking the other person is not being a good friend. How is that possible? By law of mathematics when you add both negative of equal value you should get nothing, ergo, no issue. Unless the difference in values would result a loss or a profit in outcome of the situation. "You lose a friend," or "The relationship got stronger," given that the higher value leads the calculation. If the concept of multiplying is used, both negative or positive should end up of positive values. Meaning good guys will remain among good guys and similar can go for the bad guys as well. The difference in positive and negative regardless of which leads the incident would result in negative outcome anyway.
I'm getting there.
The objective should be two; the positive outcome which is preferred and zero as no issue is always a peaceful way to go. Under the rules of addition, by keeping our values as low as possible, we minimize the risk of loss in outcome thus the infinite target would be zero as peaceful result is the way to go. However, by keeping our values high, dominance would be an issue when your value is higher than the dominant in the calculation resulting a loss. However, naturally, when our value is higher, our dominance increases as well and by right the relationship should be stronger given that the value of the counterpart is much lower.
Oh well, that doesn't sound right isn't?
We go to the rule of multiplication heheh. Positive with positive and negative with negative. It's pretty simple really. Relationship is better off when u're with a person of similar style or value.
Really?
Schmehh~
I wonder how am I in relations to another human being?
Have I made many enemies?
Well I have heard of the theory that we can never entertain all of them. Everyone, statistically, is bound to have at least one enemy during their lifetime.
So okay I got a few enemies. Even so, did I, instead, manage to treat all my close friends well?
Did I remember to say "Please," for every favor I asked and "Thank you," for each of them was favored?
I often wonder whether am I a good friend, a listener, in giving advice, in lending help, in refuse for other priorities, etc. I am selfish at times but do I pay my fair share of contribution to society in promoting altruism? (I just found out this word when I search thesaurus for "selfless" heh)
I want to be a good friend. Everyone, I believe, would love to be a good friend to their buddies. Why quarrel then? Because each of them is thinking the other person is not being a good friend. How is that possible? By law of mathematics when you add both negative of equal value you should get nothing, ergo, no issue. Unless the difference in values would result a loss or a profit in outcome of the situation. "You lose a friend," or "The relationship got stronger," given that the higher value leads the calculation. If the concept of multiplying is used, both negative or positive should end up of positive values. Meaning good guys will remain among good guys and similar can go for the bad guys as well. The difference in positive and negative regardless of which leads the incident would result in negative outcome anyway.
I'm getting there.
The objective should be two; the positive outcome which is preferred and zero as no issue is always a peaceful way to go. Under the rules of addition, by keeping our values as low as possible, we minimize the risk of loss in outcome thus the infinite target would be zero as peaceful result is the way to go. However, by keeping our values high, dominance would be an issue when your value is higher than the dominant in the calculation resulting a loss. However, naturally, when our value is higher, our dominance increases as well and by right the relationship should be stronger given that the value of the counterpart is much lower.
Oh well, that doesn't sound right isn't?
We go to the rule of multiplication heheh. Positive with positive and negative with negative. It's pretty simple really. Relationship is better off when u're with a person of similar style or value.
Really?
Schmehh~

7 comments:
ur a good friend no doubt. it's hard to be mad at u, cos ive tried. haha. u just take thgs for granted at times (me being honest). but then again, dont we all?
schmehh~ indeed!
sue~
hard to be mad at najib? kenape aku rse aku slalu mcm nk mrh die dan mmg aku marah pn? haha. tp aku sure die pn mrh kat aku gak. aku perempuan emo.
Anyway, relationship IS better off when u're with a person of similar style or value. i just haven't been proved wrong.
heh taking things for granted. tsk3. i do have some trouble in giving value to things around. sigh. but oh trime kasih kerna tdak meneruskan marah saye. tak baik marah2 nanti cpt tua mcm farah tu hah heheheheh
oh aku mane bole marah kat ko farah. heh. altho aku tak prasan pon ko penah marah kat aku bile2. aih tebalnye aku smpai tak dpt detect org marah. isk3.
anyway, rship is better off with person of similar style or value is a hypothesis. and not necessarily laki pompuan je oi. rakan2 dan teman sepermainan skali. or even family pon.
i would say rship is not impossible among diversity. difficult, but may be worth more than the conventional as above. u can go for the safer route for easier and less risky rship or divert and go across boundaries of comfort and see wat else is there around the horizon. oh pndai ckp saje but hey, if it doesnt make sense, find a milk and pour a coco crunch snack.
ps-damn. this post is so complex.cam math geek trying to solve life's problem. lol
eh deleted comment?
Post a Comment