Kuala Lumpur is awesome.
Well, I want to include Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya or Damansara in it but it's in Selangor and mentioning both doesn't sound that cool (See title) for a phrase and Klang Valley doesn't sound that commercial.
Anyway, I just read an article regarding how cool is KL from the newly found TimeOut KL magazine April issue and so often that we find so many have wrote about how much they love KL on and on till we go "Yeah all of us like KL too la so what meh?". I think it's about time that it's my turn to be among these "Say it out loud I love KL" group of people and touch about the matter I love so dearly- good food.
It's rather intriguing really that how can we actually easily find this whole range of food from mee goreng mapley, char kuey teow, Ramli burger, chicken rice and many other mouth-watering oily and calorie overloaded local range of cuisines at any time of the day around KL. People have 24-hours convenience store like Starmart, 7-Eleven, strip bar perhaps but here, there's no other better place in this world, selfishly claim, can fuel us up all night than our bottomless but paid teh tarik at kedai mamak near you.
Do we actually eat so much in a day that there're so many places to eat open 24-hours everyday? How does the economy demand and supply work? Does the 24-hours culture exists when the mamak stalls conveniently provide us the place to hangout at any time of the day or the people actually wants to hang out at any time of the day then the mamak owner saw a business opportunity there? I complicate things am I? Anyway, anything can go hot in the market nowadays. Bad singers can also be famous, stupidity can raise publicity, eating disgusting stuffs can top the rating on international television network, etc. What awesomeness created this awesome culture that it is awesome to lepak at Ameer Ali or Kopitiam awesomely all night?
Either way, I'm very happy that I live in, well near, KL that we can easily find place to hangout anywhere in the Klang Valley from Shah Alam, PJ, Damansara, KL and the coolest place of all , Bandar Baru Bangi at any time of the day. Did you know Think Tank Malaysia meets at night at Mamak Stalls in KL to discuss regarding national economy, political, science, etc matters? They say that the brain works to its most optimum level around midnight under humid medium temperature with the influence of the mixture of tea and condensed milk often popularly known as teh tarik and possibly with bread preferably roti canai or equivalent. Awesome.
Well, I want to include Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya or Damansara in it but it's in Selangor and mentioning both doesn't sound that cool (See title) for a phrase and Klang Valley doesn't sound that commercial.
Anyway, I just read an article regarding how cool is KL from the newly found TimeOut KL magazine April issue and so often that we find so many have wrote about how much they love KL on and on till we go "Yeah all of us like KL too la so what meh?". I think it's about time that it's my turn to be among these "Say it out loud I love KL" group of people and touch about the matter I love so dearly- good food.
It's rather intriguing really that how can we actually easily find this whole range of food from mee goreng mapley, char kuey teow, Ramli burger, chicken rice and many other mouth-watering oily and calorie overloaded local range of cuisines at any time of the day around KL. People have 24-hours convenience store like Starmart, 7-Eleven, strip bar perhaps but here, there's no other better place in this world, selfishly claim, can fuel us up all night than our bottomless but paid teh tarik at kedai mamak near you.
Do we actually eat so much in a day that there're so many places to eat open 24-hours everyday? How does the economy demand and supply work? Does the 24-hours culture exists when the mamak stalls conveniently provide us the place to hangout at any time of the day or the people actually wants to hang out at any time of the day then the mamak owner saw a business opportunity there? I complicate things am I? Anyway, anything can go hot in the market nowadays. Bad singers can also be famous, stupidity can raise publicity, eating disgusting stuffs can top the rating on international television network, etc. What awesomeness created this awesome culture that it is awesome to lepak at Ameer Ali or Kopitiam awesomely all night?
Either way, I'm very happy that I live in, well near, KL that we can easily find place to hangout anywhere in the Klang Valley from Shah Alam, PJ, Damansara, KL and the coolest place of all , Bandar Baru Bangi at any time of the day. Did you know Think Tank Malaysia meets at night at Mamak Stalls in KL to discuss regarding national economy, political, science, etc matters? They say that the brain works to its most optimum level around midnight under humid medium temperature with the influence of the mixture of tea and condensed milk often popularly known as teh tarik and possibly with bread preferably roti canai or equivalent. Awesome.

0 comments:
Post a Comment