I like my hair to be short. My hair is long now. Maybe I'm still in doubt to spend $20 to cut my hair at the moment. Maybe I like to try to have that hair long enough to have a tail at the back. Sort of like those kind you can find on Hong Kong bad-ass mafias on television (Well I've never seen one in real life so yeah I don't really know how do they really look like). Although I do think I look better in short though. Not that I'm in any prospective position to be superficially good looking to court anyone. This is my time to be sloppy, as I always enjoy being.
I don't have any photos to visually describe this, but here's to share to you dear readers of two examples of hairstyle I've experience. I found these photos in GQ Magazine edition somewhere in 2006. I censored these photos to protect the model's privacy.
Well, I guess my best and worst hairdos (to my own preference) to date was cut (or kept?) in the same year. I do think I look horrible during that time in winter 2006. It seemed that I learnt from my own stupidity and came back in the awesomest of style (again, self proclaimed) in spring with my super cool short hair, just in time for Malaysian Night.
Anyway, why suddenly I'm gibbering out this nonsense about my hair (although hair is, as one was told, the crown on our head, or is it apply only to women?)? Well, the thing is, today I went to play basketball at the varsity recreation centre. I hate playing with my long hair. Today, I missed a number of easy layups because my front hair kept poking into my eyes (and I don't like wearing headband fellas). See illustration below:

That's it. I'm cutting my hair this week.
I just installed a scanner to this computer. Heh, it's been quite a while since I last draw anything. This is fun. Another sketch before I leave today. :D
I just installed a scanner to this computer. Heh, it's been quite a while since I last draw anything. This is fun. Another sketch before I leave today. :D




5 comments:
wahhh tak sempat belajar melukis dgn ko (tiba2) haha . cantik lukisan. selamat menggunting rambut.semoga tidak terlalu hodoh sehingga menyerupai chipmunk mabuk. kui2
nice sketches dude...takyah potong rambut weh...beli headband je..biler lg nk rambut panjang..kekekkeke
sigh. dah merase rambut pjg ni. cukup le kot. korang due pon takde. sape nak teman aku berambut panjang? heheh
oh well..u know wat im gona say..potong potong potong! =p
nice sketches!
Post a Comment