Tomorrow Will Be Better

Today.

I went out doing some house and personal errands. Walking across central city, treat myself a nice Latte with Mrs. Higgin's Blueberry and Dark Chocolate muffin enjoying it by Midland Park under the sunny afternoon. Later, went back home and enjoy a great basketball match up Blazers against the Lakers (kudos who pioneered the Internet TV) with my awesome Big M Edge Iced Coffee and Bluebird Grain Waves "Tangier than ever" Honey Mustard. Tangy, heh. I'm a Spanish basketball fan so, yeah, too bad Rudy and the Blazers lost to a much composed and more experienced Los Angeles Lakers.

I packed my sports gear and went to the Rec Centre. Shot some hoops and had some awesome casual pick-up games. I've been longing to play against quality players and today has certainly be a good day for me, and I'm not even bad myself. Well, just the fitness is really troubling me though. Should I sign up for the gym? Hmm.

Went back home. Had a nice long bath in the tub. Enjoyed my downloaded pirated movie; Stranger than Fiction. Good movie, I well recommend it. And here I am now, writing this. It's been a good day.

Well yeah, it really has been a really good day. And I really wish you all the really same tomorrow. Good night. Really.

Oh by the way, this is my current desktop wallpaper.

Ain't it just really the cutest thing? :D

3 comments:

aineetigger said...

aww cute2 desktop..smlm i dl lipstick jungle tp belum tgk..hihihi

NJB said...

tgk jgn tak tgk. btw goss girl dah kuar gak. aaron dah takde! yes lah!!

btw still its much more fun with u guys around. heh.

aineetigger said...

ok lipstick jungle dh tgk..tp i tgk sorg2..u takde..hahahaha..

gossip girl baru jek download..gosh lembab siut streamyx nih.. will tgk happily later cuz aaron takde..yey!