Dating Resolutions

I was inevitably forced to read this one short article about dating resolutions, well, for men. Being a sexy single man myself, I couldn't help it but to feel that hey, I might can use this. Plus, it might be fun sharing this anyway.

There's a list of stuffs mentioned but I'll just gonna highlight a few. To start, I might want to develop some new dating tools. Be it might I be already a very super interesting guy and all but even the most fascinating people still need to learn new things. Pick up some books on wine or take a vineyard tour to learn the actual process of wine making. If I have an area of expertise, like dancing, don't be afraid to show it off on a first date (Clearly I'm reading the wrong article). Despite the obviousityness that I'd never want to know anything about wine drinking nor I possess even the nearest amateuristic skill of a dancer, maybe we all can get the idea that we, single sexy men, can try learn a little something about what we eat or drink, and earn any artistic skills that may seem faggoty at first but somehow girls like that, silly.

Online dating can be an option too. People, well, this article say that online dating today, isn't as it used to be, the only chance at love for the hopeless, desperate or the socially inept (Yes!). Thank goodness with Facebook, I can go through a list of open resumes (assuming the page is not private, which should be ban) and filter interests, favourite colours, hobbies, etc and save that amount of weeks courting, first dates, getting to know her, third dates, she likes cats you hate it, knowing that the relationship isn't going anywhere, break ups, the new girl, courting and hence, the cycle. Online dating saves time. Yeah.

Owh it also says that it might be a good idea to get a new look. Nothing builds the confidence like a new set of Ralph Lauren's and a fresh hair cut (Really? For male heterosexuals?). Well, I booked an appointment at a saloon yesterday anyway. The sexy hot Asian-European mix stylist took a good look at me and say, "Mr. Pitt..".

...

Thus I knew straight away, I don't need dating resolutions.

0 comments: