There's a story back then, a hypothetical one, however you want to take it I don't really care, because it's fictional, happened quite a while ago, about a girl. She is unique, in her own spectacular way. Somewhat assertive, with heart as pure as the driven snow (I googled "as pure as" and it came out this phrase. It means entirely pure but I have no bloody clue why is it "the driven snow"). Her skin? As white as lily (I wanted to use snow but, well, you know) with a wee bit tone of red-ish and yellow-ish. Her hair is as long as a shampoo model should have and it smells a little bit like fresh coconut. At least I think it's coconut - my imaginary thought said so.
Her name?
That's not the point, but I'm guessing some of you have already picking up some names already.
Let's call her Daisy, as the symbol of pure and innocence (Yep, it's true. Google it). Actually I can just start this entry with the issue I had in mind, but I chose to have a character. I guess that makes this more interesting, for now. Although, so far, there's nothing to be intrigued for.
Anyway, Daisy has a funny quirk. Not too eccentric, just simply unique. She has this peculiar way of expressing good deeds, which the description will remain limited to this, because I can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe later, if I see fit. The problem, however, every good deed she carries out, she makes an enemy. Though, in return, she earns four good friends.
There is this desire to please and to be loved by everyone that we see as a curse but Daisy believes it as a blessing (does that make sense?). She hates to make enemies. By stopping her good deeds, she could avoid from making anymore enemies - but of course, no more good friends to add in her Facebook.
Mathematically speaking:
Good deed = 1 enemy + 4 allies
Bad deed = 4 enemies + 1 stupid ally
No need = 0 enemy + 0 ally
What kind of deed is this? Sheesh.
...
I'm thinking this metaphorical scenario with hypothetical character doesn't work at all to commmunicate the initial matter I wanted to point out. I'm guessing this is a little political, but perhaps, a more of a social interactive concerns, whichever float your boat.
...
Anyhow.
Here's a scribble to humour yourself.

To whom (I'm guessing this is the right application for it) in Wellington, stay warm and healthy. For those in Malaysia, well, bet you wish you're here heh. Anywhere else, well, .. you suck.

2 comments:
wish i was there, u bet...but i heard now sejuk gils...
the usual winter approaching season. no biggy.
research has shown that a decrease in temperature by 5 degree reduce productivity by 34%. wind chills add a further 2-5%.
mathematically speaking, assuming 21 deg is the comfort standard:
21-5: 16
16+2: 18 deg
18 deg : 122% reduction in productivity.
hence, malam ini aku malas.
Post a Comment