Girls in Jerseys

I gonna tell you something a bit personal today.

There's no rush for anything this week at school so I thought I could spend a bit of my precious time writing some interesting stuffs (for me it's just not the usual sleeping the whole day routine) happened this weekend.

If you've been following this blog, well at least since September 2007 (if you, such person, actually exist, well, I thank you, really), you'd know that I joined an amateur basketball club in Wellington. Well, the club plays two tournaments, in autumn and spring, every year and for the past 2 years, I only joined the tournaments in spring. This weekend, I made my debut in the autumn tournament, and this entry is not about how badly, apart from the million assists per game, I played - it's about girls.

There is a female category in the autumn tournament. Well, there were also in the past spring tournaments I participated, but back then I was lazy to tell any story about it. Anyway, girls, playing basketball, though not much of a story, it's just my rantings of some thoughts I had in the Wellington Indoor Basketball Stadium in Newtown. The thought that I have a few particulars towards types of girls that could make me fell in awe, in admiration, and one of them, as this weekend concludes, is girls who play sports.

I'm not talking about the likes of gymnasts, figure skaters or any other girlish sports. Nor I'm talking about the league of Serena and Venus, New Zealand Female rugby team, etc. I will also want to exclude the ever-ridiculous WWE wrestlers, even the hot ones. For the purpose of this entry, please refer to Maria Kirilenko for this type of female sportswoman, or perhaps one of the gorgeous beach volleyball players, or, uu, a few of the Russian Olympic female athletes.

Anyway, I thought, athletic girls are, well, fascinating. Especially the ones with agile moves on the feet and excellent IQ for the game. The list of girls varies in tightness on how they wear their jerseys, emotion control on the court, sportsman.. well, sportswomanships, and the way they react to bad calls (whichever by referees. teammates or themselves) - which some were, ahh, heart-melting adorable.

It's a bit unfortunate that I''m only able to keep these thoughts inside my head, instead of going out there and say hi to any one of them. Nonetheless, through check and balance with particular scenarios, personal taste in women, and a big chunk of shyness, I'm not disappointed that I didn't do anything anyway.

Maybe one day.

And ohh, girls in oversized basketball jerseys (the top only) are hot.

Ahh.

6 comments:

krelganzo said...

girls in oversized basketball jerseys (the top only) are hot.

INDEED!!..ur making me imagining things...hahaha

ladysue said...

aku nampak gamba ko kat fb sapetah, mata kau seperti kecik sikit...setelah aku berpk2, possibilitynya adalah spt berikut:

1. ko study kuat sgt sampai mata penat lalu kuyu

2. pipi makin tembam lalu menolak mata lalu sepet

3. ko tak mandi 2 minggu

hmmmmm....

ehem, can u handle women basketballers jibster? ;;) heehee

NJB said...

krel: its a great substitute for lingerie. :D

sue: introduce me one. then i tell u if i can handle or not.

ladysue said...

i only hv 1 or 2 laaa basketballer friends...both chinese..ada mau? ;p

Toots said...

Hahahahahah.

Najib, you should go visit chap over easter or spring break coz there's this Futsal Tournament in Melbourne and you can get your eyes cleaned 200%! :P

You know back in SSP days I have always not-so-secretly admired my seniors for being bloody good in basketball...dare I say the quality reduces over time. Sigh.

NJB said...

sue: maybe. later balik msia kite arrange. :D

aji: past fesbuk photo evidences have stirred some interests. will take into great considerations. heh.

not-so-secretly? girl on girl? yum2