I like words of wisdom from others. Well, by 'others' I mean widely popular people, like leaders, philosophers, musicians, etc. Not that I'm discounting my friends because I think their words are not wisdomy enough. Did I wrote it right? Well I meant that I don't think that my friends are not wise enough to share their wisdoms. Ahh, that's better. Anyway, I'm planning to do so, soon. I mean, embracing their wisdoms.
Anyhow, today I want to share with you the 7 Deadly Sins, as perceived by Gandhi.
Have a thought, or two.
Anyhow, today I want to share with you the 7 Deadly Sins, as perceived by Gandhi.
Seven Deadly Sins
Wealth without Work
Pleasure without Conscience
Science without Humanity
Knowledge without Character
Politics without Principle
Commerce without Morality
Worship without Sacrifice
Wealth without Work
Pleasure without Conscience
Science without Humanity
Knowledge without Character
Politics without Principle
Commerce without Morality
Worship without Sacrifice
-Gandhi-
Have a thought, or two.

1 comments:
i think that's an awesome list, very spot on!
right now, i seem to identify with
'pleasure without conscience'... well not exactly 100% without, but i tend to lupa diri sometimes. which is quite scary, bcuz the consequences of your actions lambat pulak nak di-link-kan with the action. sigh. alas, being+feeling responsible is the first step to maturity and being an adult, after all.
grow up, zaty. :P
now, if only people especially the powers that be in society would have this list planted in their minds. hmm.
Post a Comment