Approaching New Year 2007

This is taken from Friendster's Bulletin Board. Some people posted them and I find it interesting for my own introspection.

RENDITIONS OF THEN AND NOW

Note : 5 years ago I was 16 switching homes between STAR Ipoh and Bandar Baru Bangi. Now I am 21 studying in Wellington and come back home a lot less than before. 5 years later I would be 26, somewhere.

1. Personality

5 years ago : I picked that single favourite character and tried to be like one
Now : I'm already in that character and try to think of what's in there which'd be important to me and what's not; throw away some rubbish and experiments with a few upgrades.
5 years later : I'm still upgrading, wishing by that time I'm quite certain that I'm on the right track

2. Location

5 years ago : Ipoh / Bandar Baru Bangi
Now : Wellington / Bandar Baru Bangi
5 years later : Wellington / Bandar Baru Bangi hehehehe

3. Status

5 years ago : Single. I think
Now : Solo
5 years later : Loser

4. Style

5 years ago : Stereotypes wannabe
Now : Stereotypes wannabe
5 years later : Cool gila babi

5. Hobby

5 years ago : Basketball, Music, Art
Now : Basketball, Music, Art
5 years later : Basketball, Music, Art

6. Job

5 years ago : Pelajar
Now : Tauira
5 years later : Student

7. Favourite food

5 years ago : Many
Now : A few
5 years later : Getting more fussy as I grow older

8. Favourite brand

5 years ago : Except Adidas
Now : Except Adidas
5 years later : Except Adidas

9. Hangout spot

5 years ago : Taman Cempaka, Ipoh
Now : The best mapley in the world
5 years later : Bangi Square hahahahah

10. Pet

5 years ago : Timon the cat
Now : Putih the cat
5 years later : Kutupiaumiau the magic cat

11.Mobile phone

5 years ago : Siemen ape ntah
Now : Nokia ape ntah ni
5 years later : Samsung ape ntah kot

12. Website

5 years ago : www.star.edu.my
Now : www.studentvuw.ac.nz
5 years later : www.yahoo.com

13. Music

5 years ago : Ilmu Panduan Hidup
Now : Sheila Majid and anything fusing upbeat jazz and broadway. Best.
5 years later : Dangdut. Irama Malaysia.

14. TV Shows

5 years ago : Nope
Now : Humor
5 years later : CNN

15. Hair

5 years ago : Schoolboy's short
Now : Varsity student's short
5 years later : Abang macho short

16. Weight

5 years ago : 60+ kilos
Now : 70+ kilos
5 years later : 80+ kilos assuming from the pattern

17. Transportation

5 years ago : Bus
Now : Mommy's car
5 years later : Batmobile

18. Phobia

5 years ago : Ntah
Now : Ntah
5 years later : Not that I'm not afraid of anything. Just I'm quite ignorant about this part.

19. Breakfast

5 years ago : Not so healthy stuffs
Now : Healthy stuffs
5 years later : Healthier stuffs

20. Goal

5 years ago : Successful
Now : Ala ngam-ngam la
5 years later : As long I'm still alive and surviving, I'm grateful. Loser.

0 comments: