The first step. It's the step that you take before you have another few of them afterward. Where are you going?
Changes. I'm not that fond of changes. Not that I'm not good at it or at least I do think so. Just that there are times that a dramatic leap is not always the best way to attract ratings in action movies. Yet, a moment of hesitant can cause the hero the life of his own, or worse, the life of the beautiful sexy heroin, who he yet haven't managed to charm the pretty lady into his cradle of love. Such loss. For me, hesitant had caused me many losses of opportunities, which may bring major changes in my life, probably for the better, or so I like to believe. Maybe I should have been more certain in things, make quick decision and take it like a man. Well, not that I've been taking these kinds of things like a woman. Boy, perhaps.
Mentah adj. 1. callow (-er, -est); 2. immature and inexperienced; 3. crude (-er, -est); 4. not cooked; 5. not yet processed or manufactured.
-Kamus DwiBahasa Oxford Fajar-
Nonetheless, I've chosen my path so far and I'll swallow this consequence and God bless, I'll make the best out of it. Experience, whether it's good or bad or terrible, is always worthwhile to have. Have I learnt anything from these experiences? Would I make the same unnecessary act of hesitance when my life and near-death is depending on it? Something about repeating the same mistake is that, you feel the same stupidity twice. Stupid2. Although, somehow when instead I repeat the same smart thing to do, I actually gradually feeling stupid anyway. Tricky. The more you learn, the more you'll realize how stupid you are. I couldn't recall where I got this, but from here, it just means that you learn more when you do mistakes. Nice theory.
Changes. I'm not that fond of changes. Not that I'm not good at it or at least I do think so. Just that there are times that a dramatic leap is not always the best way to attract ratings in action movies. Yet, a moment of hesitant can cause the hero the life of his own, or worse, the life of the beautiful sexy heroin, who he yet haven't managed to charm the pretty lady into his cradle of love. Such loss. For me, hesitant had caused me many losses of opportunities, which may bring major changes in my life, probably for the better, or so I like to believe. Maybe I should have been more certain in things, make quick decision and take it like a man. Well, not that I've been taking these kinds of things like a woman. Boy, perhaps.
Mentah adj. 1. callow (-er, -est); 2. immature and inexperienced; 3. crude (-er, -est); 4. not cooked; 5. not yet processed or manufactured.
-Kamus DwiBahasa Oxford Fajar-
Nonetheless, I've chosen my path so far and I'll swallow this consequence and God bless, I'll make the best out of it. Experience, whether it's good or bad or terrible, is always worthwhile to have. Have I learnt anything from these experiences? Would I make the same unnecessary act of hesitance when my life and near-death is depending on it? Something about repeating the same mistake is that, you feel the same stupidity twice. Stupid2. Although, somehow when instead I repeat the same smart thing to do, I actually gradually feeling stupid anyway. Tricky. The more you learn, the more you'll realize how stupid you are. I couldn't recall where I got this, but from here, it just means that you learn more when you do mistakes. Nice theory.
The more you learn, the more you'll realize how stupid you arePeople often change. They change throughout their lives and to them; they change for the betterment of themselves or for the benefit of others. Even so, most of time, it's for a good cause. For a smaller part of the time, they were just bored. I would like to change. It just seems that I needed one. However, changes start from the first step. I have some issues about this first step to be taken. What do I wear? Socks are not that comfortable. I have yet find a proper pair of walking shoes and we're now talking about the first step? Scary.

0 comments:
Post a Comment