Talking Crap

I love to shit at home. I don't have that much problems with public toilets but I just have this very special comforting familiarity with the toilet at my home. The arrangement of its systems; the sink, source of water pipes, toilet bowl, tissues, rubbish bin, etc are just fantastic. Plus, there's this lovely air refreshener, lavender, which really soothe the shit out of me. I grew up doing stuffs in this toilet so yeah I'd been developed into the ergonomics comfort of its architectural design. Wow!

WARNING: The next paragraph is rather disturbing and may offend some people to a certain extent. Read with cautious and preferably, after you have your meal. No, it's not like medicine where you take it 3 times a day after every meal, but it is bitter and not that well liked by many. Otherwise, please enjoy!

Here's a tale of my awesome shitting experience. The story starts with that cool feeling once the skin of the bottom ass touches the rim of the cold toilet bowl. Let it be for a few seconds to digest in the deep inner delight. I pick up the rubber water hose next to me and start shooting some water between my thighs while I shit myself. Press the thumb against the mouth of the rubber pipe to apply pressure so that it will increase the acceleration of the water coming out from it. The feeling once the sharp shots of water hits the bottom of the ass, while you continuously shit yourself, I tell you, is priceless. The hard pressure from the water improves the flowing movement of the shitting process. Thus, when shitting speed increases, the smooth gush gives such comfort which is similar to the feeling you have when you're urinating. "Ahhh~" That's it. That feeling. However, don't start comparing with when you're experiencing diarrhea. The more watery process does not give the same kind of comfort when you're urinating. Shitting is quite unique in this part. It can't be too liquidated nor even too solid. It needs to be in that certain density where it can produce a comfortable projection when it reach to the end of the laxation process and out into the sewage system. It's hard to explain but it's rather pretty shitty business.

No matter how hectic your life is, when you reach the toilet bowl, your time will slow down. Universal world starts to catch up back with you as you yourself may start to grasp the things around you, even to the detail of the sound of the splashing water when the nuclear bomb is dropped. "Kabooshh!" Yes. That harmonic sound. Many profound thinking came from the toilet. Indeed, I thought of this entry when I'm in one, my own toilet.

2 comments:

mohd azmir said...

kotor sial!! terbukti ko bosan...

NJB said...

heh, berak, aktiviti common manusia sedunia pe. aku just bercerita secara terbuka je heheheh