50 Minutes

The clock is now showing roughly about 12:50 p.m. Yes, right this second. I just woke up, an hour ago. Sad, I know. I have class at 1:40 p.m. 50 minutes.

1. Finish this post : 5-10 minutes
2. Take a shower. Short one due to limited amount of time : 10-15 minutes
3. Pick something to wear. Today is handsome day. Might try purple shirt : 5 minutes
4. Warm the scooter up : 5 minutes
5. Drive to Mt Cook Cafe and buy some sushi and coffee. Funny combination : 5 minutes
6. Go to school : 5 minutes

Roughly, the earliest I could reach school is about1:25 p.m with latest at 1:35 p.m. Awesome. Beautiful day too. Wish everyone have a good one! XD

2 comments:

Liz-A-Tou-tou said...

sushi + coffee = happy!!

PS- How can u get ready n dress in 15 mins??

PS2- nak quote u on tis post k?

NJB said...

remember the NMO

N - pick anything NEAREST to u from the closit.

M - no MIRROR at all times.

O - everything you put on will be OK

keep this rule in ur head and u'll be fine. XD