National Discovery

Reporting for my previous entry, I reached school at 1:37 p.m. Hm, delay the shower a bit, just grabbed whatever nearest to me (I wore green today), shorten the time for the scooter to warm up, miscalculate the time for the coffee to be made. Yet, 2 minutes is not all that bad. In building industry, they usually allow a few percentage for contingencies; i.e. 10-15% for a whole tender. So throw me a bone will ya?

Today, reached school and sit down for the lecture for 3-4 hours. Listening. I couldn't jot anything down. I'm not that of a note-taker kind. However, listening isn't either. Anyway, a tutorial following afterward and I shot off from school around 5:30 p.m. Went to 240 The Terrace for a small jam session. A group of amateur musicians getting together slapping some tune off some boxes with strings.

What's the National Discovery for today?

1. Green is not a bad colour for me. Thus, handsome day it still is.
2. Many New Zealanders build their own house to cut labour cost. Yet, this isn't possible anymore due to regulation that has become more strict over the years.
3. KRU/Feminin's Untukmu is not a faggot song. It can be cool if you want it to be.
4. My room can never be tidy.
5. I make bad looking pancakes. Yet, delicious perhaps. I still blame the pan.

Ah, that should be enough for today. Maybe I'll add something else later, tomorrow, next week or never. It's not entirely a bad day today. I had better. Maybe some of you had something extraordinary today. I'm happy for you and I wish you for a better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Yusuf Ibrahim said...

I'd have to disagree about ur pancake. It was good, the boys munched it down with a feint look on their faces after you had left. Well done and good effort for the pan cake s!

NJB said...

ahahah. flattered i really am.

but syok plak bile dah stat buat nih. might want to do it again. XD