Today.
I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning. Tired and sleepy. Well, doesn't mean its beautiful I should have the energy to enjoy it running around the central park greeting strangers in annoyingly joyful manner. It was indeed beautiful to enjoy the Saturday morning in bed with my knightly red curtains still faithfully protecting me from the ferociously morning sun.
7:30am.
Okey I'm up and prepare myself for work. Who the hell works on Saturdays? Well apparently there are many which you can usually find in 7-Eleven, shopping complex, KFC, etc. Yet, I still find it so irritating to get up on a Saturday where most of our consultants and clients are still comfortably under their blanket dreaming of enjoying how wonderful this Saturday-off really is. Oh well, it's casual Saturdays so I went and grabbed my one and only blue Hallenstein jeans laying neatly on the chair. I put it on as I always do every week- nothing unusual but...
It's almost doesn't fit.
What the? I don't even need a belt anymore.
How come? ... When did?
I'd now rather become that annoying fella running in central park randomly greeting strangers whom none of them ever wave back. At least he is fit. What happened to my long lost six abs? Have I eaten much lately? I workout less this recent days but it was always like that for my whole life anyway. No wonder my Facebook ranking for the best body has been dropping down. Somebody must have noticed that I'm no longer that Brad Pitt they were hoping for.
No.2 in singing?
Are these people from my network have actually listened to me singing or it's just assumption since I do resemble John Mayer in some ways? Why do I even bother anyway? It's just a bloody website which has been flattering me with compliments I will never receive in my usual daily life. Who the bloody hell would come and tell me that I have a body like Brad Pitt or sings like Mr Mayer?
I am now fat, still Brad lookalike and sings like John. Cool.
I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning. Tired and sleepy. Well, doesn't mean its beautiful I should have the energy to enjoy it running around the central park greeting strangers in annoyingly joyful manner. It was indeed beautiful to enjoy the Saturday morning in bed with my knightly red curtains still faithfully protecting me from the ferociously morning sun.
7:30am.
Okey I'm up and prepare myself for work. Who the hell works on Saturdays? Well apparently there are many which you can usually find in 7-Eleven, shopping complex, KFC, etc. Yet, I still find it so irritating to get up on a Saturday where most of our consultants and clients are still comfortably under their blanket dreaming of enjoying how wonderful this Saturday-off really is. Oh well, it's casual Saturdays so I went and grabbed my one and only blue Hallenstein jeans laying neatly on the chair. I put it on as I always do every week- nothing unusual but...
It's almost doesn't fit.
What the? I don't even need a belt anymore.
How come? ... When did?
I'd now rather become that annoying fella running in central park randomly greeting strangers whom none of them ever wave back. At least he is fit. What happened to my long lost six abs? Have I eaten much lately? I workout less this recent days but it was always like that for my whole life anyway. No wonder my Facebook ranking for the best body has been dropping down. Somebody must have noticed that I'm no longer that Brad Pitt they were hoping for.
No.2 in singing?
Are these people from my network have actually listened to me singing or it's just assumption since I do resemble John Mayer in some ways? Why do I even bother anyway? It's just a bloody website which has been flattering me with compliments I will never receive in my usual daily life. Who the bloody hell would come and tell me that I have a body like Brad Pitt or sings like Mr Mayer?
I am now fat, still Brad lookalike and sings like John. Cool.

4 comments:
At least you get that warm glow of mistakenly self-indulgent compliments.
heh. at least i did eh.
wah new picture.
i dun blame ya kid. I believe its call the process of 'aging'. I knw, i knw we're too young to use that excuse..but come on its a fact tat metabolisme slows down with age.
I'm starting not to fit my jeans too! and the other day, a sales lady at Dior makeup counter recommended me 'anti-wrinkle/aging' eye cream. Bluergh.
And no, u don't look like B.Pitt and sing like Mayer. Who da hell does?? Its ok,i think u're still a babe.
babe.
i hope thats a synonim for brad lookalike or anything equivalent.
Post a Comment