Booring

Come to think of it, I actually make a very boring working man.

Oh dude you just realized?

I wake up at 7:30am. Off to work at 8:00am then got back home, on average, at 7:00pm. Eat dinner at 8:00pm then online at 9:00pm. Play any dvd available at 10:00pm and doze off at 11:00pm.

I'm almost like a robot. Scheduled. No unpredictability. If I were a target of an assassin, well, I am pretty easy to put simply heh.

Lets simulate a situation. I have a girlfriend.

I wake up at 7:30am. Message her "Good morning hon,". Off to work at 8:00am then got back home, on average, at 7:00pm. Eat dinner at 8:00pm then substitute online with calling her at 9:00pm for "How's your day dear? What did you ate for dinner? Did that bitch annoyed you again today?" until I doze off at 11:00pm, assuming her stories is short and the mushy conversation is minimal.

I really don't know whether that is sufficient or not, to maintain a partner. I hope it is.

Dream on.

Oh yeah weekend would be another thing. Not that different though since Saturday and Sunday are somewhat not that powerful enough to change a boring person of that I am.

How exciting I want to be anyway?

I blog. Enough said. Sigh.

Still ain't cool dude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

parah..parah..i suggest u to find ur girl starting from today mr njb..thats better i think..or not?

Miss Aida said...

Hmm. Well, sometimes life is better being boring. Too much drama can really screw you over.

That said, you make your own life, and your own choices. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting perspective of life... I like the Brad Pitt pic hehehe

NJB said...

cas: i started, long time ago my friend. and failed. and started again. and the cycle keeps goin. it is sometimes fun. mcm naik merrygoround. u throw then excited again then throw up and never get tired of it :D

aida: well perhaps i would like my sup tomyam to be pahit, or masam, or too sweet rather than simply tawar. perhaps if i believe i am that strong enough. altho it'll mean differently if i include basi in the metafor.

yes i make my own choices. but man wud i love to have others doing that for me and make me happy with it. heh.

lynx: thanks. and me too like the pic. i'll be looking like that soon enough. i already got the face. just i'm still working on the body part.