Commitmentphobia

Man, commitment is hard.

Recently I find myself some other stuffs to occupy my leisure times. I picked up the whole 10 seasons of Friends from my sister which I believe I have khatam for more than 4 times already before. Well, another round wouldn't hurt. I got myself a new set of guitar strings, a capo and some picks. I also bought a few comics and magazines. Not that these are the better things to do than writing here (or perhaps so) but I seem to be occupied with them lately.

Anyway, I love writing here. Yet, seeing the gap of entries for more than 7 days seem to show a bit weakness of my commitment to this. Of course its my freedom to do whatever that I want but damnit it is annoying to see such inconsistency. I need some new different ideas to write about.

...

Owh well, later guys.

3 comments:

Miss Aida said...

I haven't even seen the last two seasons of Friends, you've just reminded me of soon-to-be holiday plans!

Anonymous said...

pinjam cd frens

NJB said...

u can borrow from aida. she seems to have some ehehehe