I'm going back to New Zealand in a month time. So for my visa application I have to present a couple of recent passport photos of mine. I'm not sure why am I sharing this with you but I suppose somebody out there must have been wondering how fat is fat or how cute is this guy really is. So yeah this is my latest photo taken on 21st May 2008.
20 pounds gained since January 2008 (Yeah go find that converter ehehehe). Still a stud I always have been.


10 comments:
Oh! You're so wonderfully bulat!!!
I just had my passport photos retaken for an elective I'm doing at the end of the year. Dude. NO ONE looks good in passport photos.
Honestly.
wonderfully bulat. tats new. better than my other frens saying i'm fat. i think.
i suppose when the guy say to a lady, "u're wonderfully fat dear,", does that work the same?
i beg to differ that no one looks good in passport photos. i think i look awesome in this one.
honestly. ehehehe
hohoho look at em' cheeks! HOHOHO. takpe 'stud', bile u blk Welly it's winter..bagaikan seekor hamster yang menahan pilu sejuk sang salji, begitu la caranya najib menahan dari kesejukan.
yes. i am blessed. thank u snow queen.
kire ok pe gamba passport..boleh la..alahai pipi ko..cubit boleh?hahahha
sambung study ke bro?
As long as you're fit enough to run up and down the court, I will never care how you look. Hahaha...
I still think you look alright.
cas: tak boleh
anony: yes i am. i haven't yet finished study. bro.
usher: so gay. yet so sweet.
lagi brape tahun kat sane? rindu aa camni bro..
ahahah lagi takle ckp lagi ah. susah2. jgn le rindu. internet kan ade. facebook ade blog ade. sila la stalk :D
Post a Comment