I'm in a pretty good mood. Not that my university year is over yet. Well, I did just submitted my core research paper for the year. What's left are still three more reports to go which due on October 19th and November 5th. Then, I'm all done.
Okay enough about me.
So yeah, I'm in the good mood (Well, it is my blog anyway so it's always about me). So I updated my blog template. I did like the previous one I had before. Just, I found some technical difficulties in managing the template and I decided to just simply replace rather than repair.
If only I could draft my own template.
I am now in a good mood. For a number of reasons - tiny ones - enough to lighten myself up to spend some time editing this site.
And by the way, I'm recently enjoying these songs, not that anyone asked:
Okay enough about me.
So yeah, I'm in the good mood (Well, it is my blog anyway so it's always about me). So I updated my blog template. I did like the previous one I had before. Just, I found some technical difficulties in managing the template and I decided to just simply replace rather than repair.
If only I could draft my own template.
I am now in a good mood. For a number of reasons - tiny ones - enough to lighten myself up to spend some time editing this site.
And by the way, I'm recently enjoying these songs, not that anyone asked:
- Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
- Dave Matthews Band - Where Are You Going?
- Go West - King of Wishful Thinking
- John Mayer - Free Fallen'

2 comments:
uuuu new layout. why black eh? i thought i stumbled on the wrong address
google template. jumpe yg ni. pkai saje.
Post a Comment