Toilet Break

I have a dream.

Or more like an aim, I think.

Or maybe, actually, I have a need.

While the above mentioned sentences implied the same thing, the approach towards the matter would most probably be significantly different.

Sort of that 'the ends justify the means', again - sort of.

Well, in most cases, if not all, I strongly pro 'the ends do not just the means'.

The means, or the approach, taken to reach for a dream, an aim or a need, are as important, if not more, as any part within the process.

Perhaps, even at the end, for many times, the reached dream, aim or need are merely as sweet as the experience in moving towards the established direction.

The emptiness at the end of the line.

Only filled with joy of moving towards it.

Hence, another dream.

Even before the previous one was met.

Poop.

0 comments: