About two weeks ago, I requested a suggestion about what I could write about. So here I am, in response to that, would like to write about weakness. Not necessarily mine - well, it can be but I'm also trying to address the human weakness in general as well. Hence, thank you for the suggestion.
This won't be about physical weakness. Well, maybe it can - I'm not too sure. We'll see how this entry goes. I'm particularly thinking about human weakness of things that you don't want or like other people to know about. Something like our own insecurity. Well, maybe it is exactly our insecurity because we normally are insecure about our own weakness of something. Unless you are insecure of something you are really good at, ... well, that is not covered in this entry. Maybe, next time.
Anyway, weakness can be something that we cannot change and something that we actually can but require tremendous amount of effort. Plus, there's no point talking about weakness that we feel secure about. That's no fun (as if this one is).
Wikipedia defines insecurity to be a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving ourselves to be unloved, inadequate or worthless - whether in a rational manner or completely nuts.
Well, love insecurity is really not my expertise. Well, not that I'm saying I am an expert in other types of insecurity. Just if I can compare my level of crapping about stuffs, this would be the worst. I'm just pro-logic. A loves B plus B doesn't love A equals the relationship is not working out. Hence, just move on.
What can I talk about really?
Inadequacy or worthless. Well, in my own context, I know I'm not the smartest person around, nor even the most athletic or charming whatsoever. The worst? I don't believe so.
Is that a good cure for insecurity? Positive thinking, or some say arrogance.
I'm not even sure that is positive thinking. Not that I'm shouting inside my head, "I am the greatest!". It's more like, "I can do this! I might even be the best. If not, I know I won't be the worst at this. Anyway, I'll be good at this.". Either way, the best choice of action is just do it. The worst thing that could happen is that you'll fail so badly that you'll go down as the worst loser of the century. Other than that, you'll be fine.
Ignorance may be the cure.
"I don't care what you think. I'll do this and you just stay the fire-truck away.".
Stupid.
"I don't care what you think. Just let me go and I'll beat up that polar bear."
Insane.
"I don't care what you think. Just let me go and I'll beat up that polar bear for eating all the fish."
Bad for society.
"I don't care what you think. Just come and help me beat up that polar bear. It ate your fish!"
Well, I don't have an answer for you about insecurity. The way to overcome insecurity is personal to you. We all have our own way to deal with it. Nonetheless, it is perhaps better to lean on the choice that can benefit more than just yourself.
This won't be about physical weakness. Well, maybe it can - I'm not too sure. We'll see how this entry goes. I'm particularly thinking about human weakness of things that you don't want or like other people to know about. Something like our own insecurity. Well, maybe it is exactly our insecurity because we normally are insecure about our own weakness of something. Unless you are insecure of something you are really good at, ... well, that is not covered in this entry. Maybe, next time.
Anyway, weakness can be something that we cannot change and something that we actually can but require tremendous amount of effort. Plus, there's no point talking about weakness that we feel secure about. That's no fun (as if this one is).
Wikipedia defines insecurity to be a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving ourselves to be unloved, inadequate or worthless - whether in a rational manner or completely nuts.
Well, love insecurity is really not my expertise. Well, not that I'm saying I am an expert in other types of insecurity. Just if I can compare my level of crapping about stuffs, this would be the worst. I'm just pro-logic. A loves B plus B doesn't love A equals the relationship is not working out. Hence, just move on.
What can I talk about really?
Inadequacy or worthless. Well, in my own context, I know I'm not the smartest person around, nor even the most athletic or charming whatsoever. The worst? I don't believe so.
Is that a good cure for insecurity? Positive thinking, or some say arrogance.
I'm not even sure that is positive thinking. Not that I'm shouting inside my head, "I am the greatest!". It's more like, "I can do this! I might even be the best. If not, I know I won't be the worst at this. Anyway, I'll be good at this.". Either way, the best choice of action is just do it. The worst thing that could happen is that you'll fail so badly that you'll go down as the worst loser of the century. Other than that, you'll be fine.
Ignorance may be the cure.
"I don't care what you think. I'll do this and you just stay the fire-truck away.".
Stupid.
"I don't care what you think. Just let me go and I'll beat up that polar bear."
Insane.
"I don't care what you think. Just let me go and I'll beat up that polar bear for eating all the fish."
Bad for society.
"I don't care what you think. Just come and help me beat up that polar bear. It ate your fish!"
Well, I don't have an answer for you about insecurity. The way to overcome insecurity is personal to you. We all have our own way to deal with it. Nonetheless, it is perhaps better to lean on the choice that can benefit more than just yourself.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss-
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss-

3 comments:
mr author,
can u give / post some suggestion on how to get rid the feeling of hate in 24 hour?
God. sweets. babies.
then rinse and repeat.
heh, very well put!
Post a Comment