This is the seventh entry of the month. So far this year I averaged 3.9 entries per month (January tops with nine). What happened?
A. Busy.
B. Lack of ideas.
C. Lack of motivation.
D. If I'm writing more than once per month that's good enough.
Busy.
I don't like the word 'busy'. It just a sign of weakness in managing my own time. I try not to use 'busy' as a reason to not do anything (well, not anything - certain things, that I like of course). Nevertheless, I have been busy - and I dislike the fact that I'm still incapable in managing my priorities to do as much things that could make me very happy.
Lack of ideas.
Well, duh. I'm not made of ideas. Although if I could wish for one - I would prefer to be made of money. But hey, another thing that I'm not fond of is money - but that is another story. A long one. Perhaps in the next entry - or next month. So yeah, I'm not made of ideas.
Lack of motivation.
...
See? No motivation even to explain it.
Hey, this is the seventh entry. Hooray!
A. Busy.
B. Lack of ideas.
C. Lack of motivation.
D. If I'm writing more than once per month that's good enough.
Busy.
I don't like the word 'busy'. It just a sign of weakness in managing my own time. I try not to use 'busy' as a reason to not do anything (well, not anything - certain things, that I like of course). Nevertheless, I have been busy - and I dislike the fact that I'm still incapable in managing my priorities to do as much things that could make me very happy.
Lack of ideas.
Well, duh. I'm not made of ideas. Although if I could wish for one - I would prefer to be made of money. But hey, another thing that I'm not fond of is money - but that is another story. A long one. Perhaps in the next entry - or next month. So yeah, I'm not made of ideas.
Lack of motivation.
...
See? No motivation even to explain it.
Hey, this is the seventh entry. Hooray!

1 comments:
clap..clap.. :))
waiting for your eighth entry..
Post a Comment