CERAGEM

I just drove my mom to Cheras today. She wanted to go and try out this free treatment by Ceragem. I'm not sure whether Ceragem implies to the type of thermal treatment, the name of the company or even the product itself. It's something like thermal massage therapy integrating the principles of Chiropractic method, massage technic, Moxibustion effect and the stimulation of the jade stone commonly used in Eastern medicine. My mom said it's free to try out at any of their centres; Cheras and Desa Sri Hartamas as far as I know, for about an hour everyday except Sundays. Will elaborate later. I'm going to drive my mom there again tomorrow. Might try it myself.

I wanted to go out, but I just realized how petrol is very consuming for that bloody old Kembara. Plus, RM1.92 per petrol litre (I think)! That bloody toll as well. One thing I like about Wellington now. No car. No needs for petrol and toll charges. Just the magic of the feet. Well not that I don't like walking around Bandar Baru Bangi, but the satisfaction and utility value gained in km square area covered per energy consumed is actually pretty low. Moderating satisfaction gained with satisfaction loss from cost of travel expenses, I would end up settling down with the Kembara anyway. Yes, I am aware of the existence of public transports. Ah, bloody hell. I'm spoiled.

I thought my sister offered me to use her less-petrol-consuming Satria. I will get that car. I need a date.

0 comments: