Conception of Literature

A personal diary or a journal of thoughts?

Well, not that much of a difference between these two aspects. Those are the two things that have been playing in my head racing each other to come out into the form of literature.

I'm sure many people today love to go to those large commercial bookstores such as MPH in Mid Valley, The Times or Kinokuniya in KLCC to relax and have a long enjoyable reading pleasure in these sacred literature heavens. I often went there during the younger period of myself before, and still interested of course, to read books such as Chicken Soup for the Soul series, comics, western humours and many others which I couldn't remember at this moment. I loved Chicken Soups. Well, both food and book. Somehow, other people's experience in life touched and taught me more than any other award winning books such as those of "10 Ways to Achieve Success", "Get Rich in 3 Simple Steps", "Idiot's Guide to be Smart" and any other kind of factual, theoretical stuffs.

What I think or what I've experienced in my life is more important? Well, there's this concern of for who is this for - the audience reasoning. Nonetheless, screw that for a moment. In general, as a good practice for the future being, it just a battle between the theoretical value in my head and the action experienced and dealing with the consequences.

"Niat tak menghalalkan cara,"

Well, a saying I often thought about, meaning that our intention does not always justify the action. There are people around us that really screw up their actions; unintentionally hurt people feelings, discharge a number of workers to save the productivity of the company, killing one people to save millions others and many other inevitable circumstances. Do we ask these people why they did that? Many times it would just end up in assumptions of others as rumours corrupting the air we breathe everyday. Owh, media loves to do that. They can just get more ratings with bad-ass stories. Nonetheless, again, our intention does not always necessarily justify our actions. However, not everyone perceives the same recognition of legitimacy the same way as another party. Yes, it is difficult to satisfy everyone. Understanding. Tolerance. Human civilization is in progress. I just wish I could live long enough to reach the time when we achieve world peace.

A personal diary or a journal of thoughts? Today, the theoretical mind won the race.

0 comments: