Rain, by definition, is water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere (www.thefreedictionary.com).
I'm not sure whether I don't like rain or not. Well, I planned to stay home today, taking care of Danial and Intan since Mom went out today with her friends somewhere. I thought I could go out and play basketball at UKM later this evening. Yet, weather is almost never on my side. Rain. Here I am. Thinking. It's 5:30pm now. The heavy rain just now is starting to take it easy from overfeeding the not-that-thirsty-anymore soil on the ground. Some hints of thunders are still howling around warning humans nearby to take a second thought before deciding on any outdoors activities for this evening. It sucks. Everytime I went out to KL it did not rain here in Bangi. And when I actually stayed here to play basketball in UKM, it somehow rained as if refusing me from getting my only exercise on this holiday. I eat a lot this holiday. I need to work out a bit and basketball is the only exercise I would like to do. Gym is boring.
Well, the rain has stopped now but Thor (or suppose its Zeus?) is still not showing any signs of leaving.
Thinking.
Hm, where's my car key?
I'm not sure whether I don't like rain or not. Well, I planned to stay home today, taking care of Danial and Intan since Mom went out today with her friends somewhere. I thought I could go out and play basketball at UKM later this evening. Yet, weather is almost never on my side. Rain. Here I am. Thinking. It's 5:30pm now. The heavy rain just now is starting to take it easy from overfeeding the not-that-thirsty-anymore soil on the ground. Some hints of thunders are still howling around warning humans nearby to take a second thought before deciding on any outdoors activities for this evening. It sucks. Everytime I went out to KL it did not rain here in Bangi. And when I actually stayed here to play basketball in UKM, it somehow rained as if refusing me from getting my only exercise on this holiday. I eat a lot this holiday. I need to work out a bit and basketball is the only exercise I would like to do. Gym is boring.
Well, the rain has stopped now but Thor (or suppose its Zeus?) is still not showing any signs of leaving.
Thinking.
Hm, where's my car key?

0 comments:
Post a Comment