REMAJA : Inspirasi Remaja Kini

A new basketball gig.

I went to my friend's open house in Ampang Jaya yesterday. Audi is his name. To whom it may concerns, well, if you look out into those books of Nama-nama Islam, Audi is actually means yang disayangi. Unique name. I might actually name one of my kids those. Kot. Anyway, I met a few old friends from school; Oye, Dog, Poyo, Lalat, Din, Psyc. Good times. Everyone seems to be doing well in their life. Nice. We hung out until late evening. Afterward, I went to Audi friend's open house later that night. Well, initially I quite hesitated since it was his friend, which I didn't even know. Nonetheless, I don't have anything to do later on that day and muka tebal seems to be not much of a problem for me at the moment. Makan free ape.

Thus, it turned out to be that opportunities can strike you from anywhere you might hardly expected. Well, I met an old basketball friend there during the open house. Man. Nice fellow. He told me about a few basketball spots around Lembah Kelang. There's this one place in Hartamas. I heard many of my good old basketball fellows from my past younger times play there quite often. Every Friday starting at 9:00pm. A new basketball gig. I'm so much looking forward for this coming Friday night.

REMAJA: Inspirasi Remaja Kini

Today, I went to KLCC with my family. Just a simple day out. Anyway, just to spice up my day of Sunday, I bought my first ever, since my wholelife, a new November 2006 issue, Remaja magazine. Coklat buat kamu gemuk? Bila hormat kian hilang: Blah atau buat selamba. 7 tips elak jadi minah blur. Seks siber. Urut power. And many other interesting topics inside this very interesting teenage magazine. Not that I'm promoting this magazine or anything. I just needed something new to read. To be honest, it is fun as hell! They did mentioned about MySpace in Seks Siber topic. The topic about Urut Power is indeed very informative wehehehehe. Ahh, good book.

"Brad Pitt memulakan harinya dengan minum smoothies buah-buahan yang rendah lemak. Resipi smoothies kegemaran Brad ialah buah pisang, epal dan dadih rendah lemak. Caranya ialah dengan mengisar sebiji pisang bersaiz kecil bersama 25g dadih rendah lemak dan 200ml just epal tanpa gula."

0 comments: