Introduction

Hello is always a good start for an introduction. Added with a small wave and a smile, a good first impression can be made. Nonetheless, a good first impression is not what I'm looking for. Just for some satisfactions in writing- I think. I do think I love to write. Maybe. Well, it's southern hemisphere summer of 2006 and now I'm in my holiday in Malaysia. It's been a week and somehow it's raining quite often. Thus, the inactive physical being of mine leaves room for the eager brain to contribute into my daily life. External parties are very most welcomed to share this exercise of the mind. The physical bodies need some rests. Although my knee is injured anyway so I don't actually have any much choices. So. Blog. I wish this could live up my summer holiday of 2006.

My name is NJB and I'm here to write. Hello.

0 comments: