Today I went to Senawang. It's in Seremban kan? Well, anyway, I met an old friend of mine there; Khairus Ambia Putra. I call him Kepp. Good ol' friend from high school. Charming person. He's now studying to become a pilot. I stayed at his house from lunch to dinner. His mom cooked. Nice. Owh, her teh susu was awesome. I had like 4 cups as I was drinking with his parents and a friend of his dad. Anyway, I was hanging around in his house, watching some old photos and videos. Ahh, good old past time memories. Did I tell you Kepp is a great magician? Ahh, aku tengah promote ko nih Kepp so thank me later. Well, he's the kind like you see from David Blaine thingy on TV. Brilliant stuffs I assure you. Not like the one you used to see in primary schools or cheap funfairs. Well he showed some new tricks with his deck of cards when I was at his house. Then it got me thinking. Damn I'd have been such a babe magnet with this ability. Kepp is already taken so yeah sorry ladies. Although if he's not pon then the stewardess would have surround him a lot earlier before. Magic => girl happy => girl get closer => I'm happy. Awesome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a few video clips of his stuffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJH3MxoYh1c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vCO1RgZnG4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfLDvRnmlu8
You guys can just check out his YouTube profile to find out more of his videos. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, after dinner at his house, Kepp and I went to Seremban II. He showed me this new gigantic Jaya Jusco there. Great place to hang out but it was closed already since it was already late night. We parked ourselves at this one mapley nearby. I had two glass of warm teh tarik and a great long conversation with this good old friend of mine. Owh yea, Seremban II does bring back good old memories as well. It was a good night for me. A great day as a matter of fact. Wonderful. I'm looking forward to this coming days meeting old friends and fellows.
It's raining quite often lately. The rainbow doesn't shine much anymore as I see above the dark blue sky. I have a car and an umbrella.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a few video clips of his stuffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJH3MxoYh1c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vCO1RgZnG4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfLDvRnmlu8
You guys can just check out his YouTube profile to find out more of his videos. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, after dinner at his house, Kepp and I went to Seremban II. He showed me this new gigantic Jaya Jusco there. Great place to hang out but it was closed already since it was already late night. We parked ourselves at this one mapley nearby. I had two glass of warm teh tarik and a great long conversation with this good old friend of mine. Owh yea, Seremban II does bring back good old memories as well. It was a good night for me. A great day as a matter of fact. Wonderful. I'm looking forward to this coming days meeting old friends and fellows.
It's raining quite often lately. The rainbow doesn't shine much anymore as I see above the dark blue sky. I have a car and an umbrella.

1 comments:
oi
Post a Comment