I live in No. 4, Jalan 3/6N, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. Nice neighbourhood. Good people.
It's been a week now I've been here in this humid country. Although I do think I've been adapting well. I took my second warm shower this morning. I'd been using cold shower until yesterday since it's freaking hot here. Humid. Yes. The first thing I realized the moment I stepped onto this home soil ground of my country. Lemas. A bit at least. Well, that's why we have Cendol and Ais Kacang here in many parts of this land in a very affordable price. Nice. However, can't blame entirely on the weather can I? Well, the construction design of the house isn't helping much either. Owh, don't get me started with building studies.
Nonetheless, a home is not only about the technical physical construction of the house. Yep. Family to come back to. What good is a house when there's no one there to welcome you back? Then there are other aspects as well such as comfort around spaces, childhood memories, familiarity of spatial experiences, etc. Owh, the address too. Bandar Baru Bangi. There's UKM here. UKM has a basketball court. It's near, about 5 minutes drive. I often go and play basketball there. Met a few old friends. Great. Then there's a few favourite people to meet nearby. KL I consider as near. Shah Alam as well. Well it's not about far or near anyway- it's more like depends on my interest and priority. KLCC. MidValley. Uncle Don's. Warta Bangi. Pasar malam Seksyen 4. 7 Eleven. Her. Him. Them. Us. So far this home of mine has been great.
I'll be here until 24 January 2007. I have more than 2 months more to make my summer holiday worthwhile. My phone number is 012 271 2142. Ring or just drop a message. I like pool and foosball, basketball; playing and watching, teh tarik and shisha, coffee and dessert, or just simply meeting good old friends (and new *heheheheh*). I have lots of money. Sila ambil kesempatan. You bloody money-suckers hahahahah. If you ever walk or drive nearby Bangi, text me up and I'll show you the best mapley in the world right here in this small town of Bandar Baru Bangi. Teh tarik my treat.
Home sweet home.
It's been a week now I've been here in this humid country. Although I do think I've been adapting well. I took my second warm shower this morning. I'd been using cold shower until yesterday since it's freaking hot here. Humid. Yes. The first thing I realized the moment I stepped onto this home soil ground of my country. Lemas. A bit at least. Well, that's why we have Cendol and Ais Kacang here in many parts of this land in a very affordable price. Nice. However, can't blame entirely on the weather can I? Well, the construction design of the house isn't helping much either. Owh, don't get me started with building studies.
Nonetheless, a home is not only about the technical physical construction of the house. Yep. Family to come back to. What good is a house when there's no one there to welcome you back? Then there are other aspects as well such as comfort around spaces, childhood memories, familiarity of spatial experiences, etc. Owh, the address too. Bandar Baru Bangi. There's UKM here. UKM has a basketball court. It's near, about 5 minutes drive. I often go and play basketball there. Met a few old friends. Great. Then there's a few favourite people to meet nearby. KL I consider as near. Shah Alam as well. Well it's not about far or near anyway- it's more like depends on my interest and priority. KLCC. MidValley. Uncle Don's. Warta Bangi. Pasar malam Seksyen 4. 7 Eleven. Her. Him. Them. Us. So far this home of mine has been great.
I'll be here until 24 January 2007. I have more than 2 months more to make my summer holiday worthwhile. My phone number is 012 271 2142. Ring or just drop a message. I like pool and foosball, basketball; playing and watching, teh tarik and shisha, coffee and dessert, or just simply meeting good old friends (and new *heheheheh*). I have lots of money. Sila ambil kesempatan. You bloody money-suckers hahahahah. If you ever walk or drive nearby Bangi, text me up and I'll show you the best mapley in the world right here in this small town of Bandar Baru Bangi. Teh tarik my treat.
Home sweet home.

0 comments:
Post a Comment