I certainly got nothing to write nowadays. Here I am typing some stuffs while thinking of what kind of entry should I write next.
Still, no clue.
The literature side of me is taking a terribly long rest after doing nothing near tiring activities. Still nyotnyeting irrelevant stuffs hoping some ideas might kick in while I'm still in this typing mode. The fingers and wrist have already warmed up nicely and it is such a shame to not come up with something pleasant to share with the lovely readers.
...
Damnit.
Still, no clue.
The literature side of me is taking a terribly long rest after doing nothing near tiring activities. Still nyotnyeting irrelevant stuffs hoping some ideas might kick in while I'm still in this typing mode. The fingers and wrist have already warmed up nicely and it is such a shame to not come up with something pleasant to share with the lovely readers.
...
Damnit.

2 comments:
bukak sekolah ajar piano kepada kanak sekolah tadika?
err, satu amalan baik dan mulia?
???
Post a Comment