I had this conversation quite a long time ago, where we questioned whether do we really need a boyfriend/girlfriend in our lives. I had it when I was about 14 years old I think. Amazingly, it is still a mature question I would still like to ask myself today.
My best buddy just spent a week with me staying at my place. Awesome. A companion I can never replace in my life. During his visit, he brought me into his world, meeting his friends of many differences. Meeting new friends. I'm not that good in making the first impression, especially when given that I don't need to. Although I do think it is worse even when I actually try. Insecurity. I do tend to pull too much effort in impressing people for no reason. I think. Maybe I am not. Well, what do you care if I'm not being honest here anyway. Unless you're stalking me and have that interest in getting to know me better, hola me up and probably we can have a nice coffee chat together.
Anyhow.
Meeting new friends. Well, lets narrow down the scope - say, females? Women, girls, awek, etc. I am single. Let me lay this down that my last real relationship I had ended about 3 years ago. Well, I only had one girlfriend for my entire 22 years of life. Did anyone actually know that? 3 years of being single ain't easy. Well, it's not that hard either heh. Yet, there are times for some small hibbity hop here and there, fun and very enjoyable, but nothing real ever came out of it. At this point, I do think there are several of you might feel connected to this entry I'm currently writing here. The bestfriend, the ex, the hibbity hops and the new female friends. Tricky. It's not something I would like to write about. Yet, I just feel that why not I open up a little something for the sake of love for public literature?
There are a few reasons that why am I still single all this while. Some actually just throw that assumption that I'm somewhat homosexual (Cibey ah aku straight la oi damnit). Some of my friends did asked what kind of a female companion do I actually like. Sadly, I can never answer that question due to several further reasons. Some just, "Lepak la weh muda2 lagi bole la kite enjoy2 sana sini dulu,". Luck. I envy them who has found their true companion. I pity them who assume they have.
The real issue? I hardly even care about any of these stuffs. Maybe. Thoughts are easily made for the routine exercise of the mind. In fact, I still think I haven't open up enough. I haven't spill out the reason why am I actually still single. I don't think I need to. Well, when will I care?
Soon. I hope.
My best buddy just spent a week with me staying at my place. Awesome. A companion I can never replace in my life. During his visit, he brought me into his world, meeting his friends of many differences. Meeting new friends. I'm not that good in making the first impression, especially when given that I don't need to. Although I do think it is worse even when I actually try. Insecurity. I do tend to pull too much effort in impressing people for no reason. I think. Maybe I am not. Well, what do you care if I'm not being honest here anyway. Unless you're stalking me and have that interest in getting to know me better, hola me up and probably we can have a nice coffee chat together.
Anyhow.
Meeting new friends. Well, lets narrow down the scope - say, females? Women, girls, awek, etc. I am single. Let me lay this down that my last real relationship I had ended about 3 years ago. Well, I only had one girlfriend for my entire 22 years of life. Did anyone actually know that? 3 years of being single ain't easy. Well, it's not that hard either heh. Yet, there are times for some small hibbity hop here and there, fun and very enjoyable, but nothing real ever came out of it. At this point, I do think there are several of you might feel connected to this entry I'm currently writing here. The bestfriend, the ex, the hibbity hops and the new female friends. Tricky. It's not something I would like to write about. Yet, I just feel that why not I open up a little something for the sake of love for public literature?
There are a few reasons that why am I still single all this while. Some actually just throw that assumption that I'm somewhat homosexual (Cibey ah aku straight la oi damnit). Some of my friends did asked what kind of a female companion do I actually like. Sadly, I can never answer that question due to several further reasons. Some just, "Lepak la weh muda2 lagi bole la kite enjoy2 sana sini dulu,". Luck. I envy them who has found their true companion. I pity them who assume they have.
The real issue? I hardly even care about any of these stuffs. Maybe. Thoughts are easily made for the routine exercise of the mind. In fact, I still think I haven't open up enough. I haven't spill out the reason why am I actually still single. I don't think I need to. Well, when will I care?
Soon. I hope.

8 comments:
salamz..tertarik ngan artikel yg satu nih..well truthfully,i'm one of the "some" that who tought u r homo..sori then..kah..kah..kah..really funny to think how i got that impression on u..but buddy..don't really bother bout this "cupid" thing..somehow someday u will meet the one that is made only 4 u..just wait for that time budd..well,there's no big deal for being single..hehhe..lagipun"jase mak bapak pun x terbalas lagik kan?"
*sigh*
"I envy them who has found their true companion. I pity them who assume they have."
Yang ni mmg best =)I somewhat agak agree. But who knows if it's either?
well, only God perhaps. well cupid too if they exist.
to err is human, as abg alex said
Betul ke ko straight najib? All those years in our beloved school..heh :P
shhh :)
hahaha..straight or not?all those year..make me wonder...is it?
if u're a girl, i encourage u to find it out on me :)
Post a Comment