Top 10 Things to Do in the Toilet
1. Pee. Duh~
2. Sing, or practice speech or conversation before (or perhaps, during) a date. It can be extra awesome if the toilet has those unusually large mirror. Vain, perhaps. Well I rarely do this anyway so it comes out far from popular on this list.
3. Read. Common. I have my Shin Chan and my sister's Cleo, Cosmopolitan and many other female oriented magazines to company me during my loo time. Female magazines are awesome.
4. Introspection. I would say that this is probably the most commonly favourited by many of us, besides peeing and reading. Such perfect ambience for us to sit down surrounded by white clean tiles and cool air which help us tremendously getting to fall into that thinking zone. I got most of my ideas for blogging here. Nice.
5. Try handset games. Yes, I got my Snakes, JetFighter, Bubbles highscores here. I wonder how would I do if I bring my laptop and play Dota here. Hmm.
6. Check and reorganize my wallet. It seems that my wallet keep having this many nonsense rubbishes that came out of nowhere. Flush them down flush them down.
7. Conversation with thy neighbour. I rarely done this before. A few weeks ago I watched this Harold and Kumar Trip to White Castle movie and there's this scene they have 2 chicks talking with each other in their respective toilets. Seems fun.
8. Battleships. Watched in the same movie above. Never done it. Would love to.
9. Rock 'n' roll. I love to bring my guitar into the toilet. Something about the interior space there that gives me that exciting acoustic experience where every single sound or tone that comes out from each of the strings appears so solid and such distinct. It's like having my own personal jamming studio in my toilet. Awesome.
10. Think of a better list. This is crap. Flush them down flush them down.
1. Pee. Duh~
2. Sing, or practice speech or conversation before (or perhaps, during) a date. It can be extra awesome if the toilet has those unusually large mirror. Vain, perhaps. Well I rarely do this anyway so it comes out far from popular on this list.
3. Read. Common. I have my Shin Chan and my sister's Cleo, Cosmopolitan and many other female oriented magazines to company me during my loo time. Female magazines are awesome.
4. Introspection. I would say that this is probably the most commonly favourited by many of us, besides peeing and reading. Such perfect ambience for us to sit down surrounded by white clean tiles and cool air which help us tremendously getting to fall into that thinking zone. I got most of my ideas for blogging here. Nice.
5. Try handset games. Yes, I got my Snakes, JetFighter, Bubbles highscores here. I wonder how would I do if I bring my laptop and play Dota here. Hmm.
6. Check and reorganize my wallet. It seems that my wallet keep having this many nonsense rubbishes that came out of nowhere. Flush them down flush them down.
7. Conversation with thy neighbour. I rarely done this before. A few weeks ago I watched this Harold and Kumar Trip to White Castle movie and there's this scene they have 2 chicks talking with each other in their respective toilets. Seems fun.
8. Battleships. Watched in the same movie above. Never done it. Would love to.
9. Rock 'n' roll. I love to bring my guitar into the toilet. Something about the interior space there that gives me that exciting acoustic experience where every single sound or tone that comes out from each of the strings appears so solid and such distinct. It's like having my own personal jamming studio in my toilet. Awesome.
10. Think of a better list. This is crap. Flush them down flush them down.

6 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
err.. okey tankiu.
7. Conversation with thy neighbour.
I can guarantee you this one is fun. but i did it with my own friends. so tak tau lah w strangers mcm mana. hahahah!!
ahahahah. i bet it is. i'm looking forward to battleshits tho. sape mau?
by friends u mean who eh fawa?? hahhahaha..those days, those were the days. *wink* oh najib believe it or not, u can even gossipping while having loo with ur gf! i dont think i need to describe any further..haha fun fun.
having loo with ur gf? ingat ni mcm having a baby together ke?
u musti penah gossip2 ngan deli time berak same2 eh. heeeehehehehe
Post a Comment