I often come down to Shah Alam every Friday to play basketball at UiTM outdoor court near the sports complex. I love Shah Alam. I grew up there until my family was then moved to Bandar Baru Bangi when I was about 10 years old. It was certainly not a smooth transition.
Coming back to Shah Alam every week indeed gives me a sweet kick down memory lane. What exactly I love most about this town anyway?
1. I got lost in PKNS for 3 hours when I was 5. I found my favourite comic book store since then.
2. Walking from SRK Raja Muda to PKNS then back to Kolej Delima 5 ITM was my first historical adventure as a young 8 years old explorer.
3. I started to love basketball here when I saw this dude shooting hoops alone at that basketball court I mentioned above.
4. Section 3 is awesome. Too many stuffs happened there. Stranded car. Head scar. Constant supply of Alam Perwira and Dewata Raya.
5. Chess is fun there.
6. Good friends. Too bad I hardly keep in touch.
7. Simply, I just grew up there. That is awesome enough.
This listing stuffs is really coming around to me. Syok2. What's next? Top 10 of My Future Musical Fantasy yeah.
Coming back to Shah Alam every week indeed gives me a sweet kick down memory lane. What exactly I love most about this town anyway?
1. I got lost in PKNS for 3 hours when I was 5. I found my favourite comic book store since then.
2. Walking from SRK Raja Muda to PKNS then back to Kolej Delima 5 ITM was my first historical adventure as a young 8 years old explorer.
3. I started to love basketball here when I saw this dude shooting hoops alone at that basketball court I mentioned above.
4. Section 3 is awesome. Too many stuffs happened there. Stranded car. Head scar. Constant supply of Alam Perwira and Dewata Raya.
5. Chess is fun there.
6. Good friends. Too bad I hardly keep in touch.
7. Simply, I just grew up there. That is awesome enough.
This listing stuffs is really coming around to me. Syok2. What's next? Top 10 of My Future Musical Fantasy yeah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment