Mid Trimester Break II

I've assignment to do but I just couldn't resist to get this out of my system first before I can really get into my works.

Malaysian Night 2008

First of all, this blog is nominated as one of WMSO Wellington's Best Blog that night. I have mixed feeling for this. Usually, being expressive is a female thing. I think Tommy was insulted a little bit heh. Well, tibai ah abaikan. The winner went to Farah Hanum's and I believe it is absolutely well deserved. Liz won the best dressed award and you really were truly a princess that night. I have to say too that everyone looks great as well. I did remember I think on 2005 and 2006 events, was it Sue or Ellie that they don't trust my compliments anymore. Apparently I threw out "Wow cantiknye," too much before then ehehehhee. Suhana, I didn't think you were buruk last night. I think you looked great and if there was a vote for the best hair of the night I'd pick yours. Anymore description of how beautiful all of you ladies were last night would just make me more gay-like and now Tommy is screaming, "FFS shut up!". *Sigh* Oh by the way Athi's eyelashes sangat pelik wakakakakak. The guys? Schmehh I don't think you guys really care how you looked. If you do, hek eleh yela2 semua hensem.

Okey, overall on the event itself I really did enjoyed it last night! Everyone else seemed to feel the same way and I believe we all owe it to the event committee for such an great evening. There was not one bit of dull moment and I enjoyed all the performance and funny jokes and dude, the food! I just loved the chicken roast dipped into sauces I really had no idea what it was but somehow it was super awesome with buttered bread. I don't think I touched any of the greens though how was it anyway? The apple crumble oohh~ with custard sauce was it? I'm really bad with names for food but ohhh I want that apple crumble again! I miss Ummi's and Aishah's bread pudding. *Sigh*

We had Carrie's birthday after the function ended and the videos posted on Facebook did no justice of how sugar-high we were that night, or was I that stupid anyway? Isk3. Just hope my mom won't see it. Sometimes I wonder who watch these videos and photos plus this blog particularly my family, relatives, authorities etc. Tsk3. Tuan2 dan Puan2, saya masih budak baik dan professional. Sugar is just not very fond of me that's all.

It was a good night anyway. Lots and lots of fun with good people and good food. A simple combination that never fails to work for me. Perhaps almost equal to nasi lemak and sunrise heh.

By the way, regarding the seniors video presented that night was just a short one for public viewing, and to my own fault it was a short time for me to prepare as well. Were you aware that the intro only stated until 2007? Haa, there'll be a sequel which I will complete towards the end of this year and I hope I could finish the whole story of it. Till then, have a great remaining weeks of school, have a blessing Ramadhan, keep cool and have a nice day.

4 comments:

ladysue said...

YEAY ada sequell!! i can't wait!! :) :) :) :) :)

the video was gorgeous...njb still has "it" hehehe.

anywayyyy thanks.

p/s: nape yg tak caye compliment aku atau ellie (ke suhana yg ko maksudkan?) aahaha aku mmg ada masalah menerima compliment so, ahaha abaikan kata2 ku :P

NJB said...

aku tak puas ati nih byk gamba tapi limited time.

2008 tak abes lagi. we shud have a more complete wrap up kan? if ko ade any videos to share meh2 le heheheheheh

ladysue said...

i don't mind if the video is like 20 mins long ekekeke...wajib ada proper closure! lolz

sayang tahun ni camera aku rosak..so kuwa video laa...ade kot sket2 mwahaha..akan ku cari lagi ;p

Liz-A-Tou-tou said...

was a great vid Jib! Kudos! sampai menitis kan air mata tgk kat Facebook balik..or may its juz my hormones? blergh.. ape2 pun...

SAYA SAYANG KORANG!!!!!!!! =)

Thanks stud,well u looked rather dashing yourself tat nite..ke-Brad-Pitt-an terpancar gak ah~ haha.(ni ikhlas ni)

Oh bout the vid. Ya rabi..i think i was twice more sugar-high than u ok. Kalau mak i nmpk...hahaha. Dasyat tol i ni..! But it was good fun tho! we all had a greattt time.

Ps- Must shove more sugar into chipmunk and Barbie's system.Happy singing druken mode is expected. What a sight! =) lol