What If I Give Her Money?

My sister forward this to me and I thought it is really nice.

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she' ll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she' ll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she' ll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she' ll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her."

With another line which I assumed as a joke, but still very true.

"So - if you give her crap, you will get a bucket full of shit."

Nevertheless, a beautiful piece.

2 comments:

ladysue said...

aku takleh tinggal kat chatbox kau..mwakakaka anyway tlg promo

http://tufofor.blogspot.com/

emkoisai. kalo ko dpt carikan calon, aku belanja errmmmm ape ko nak? hahaha nnt eli dtg aku suro dia masakkan...wakaka kejinya aku :P

krelganzo said...

nice quote...joke takleh blah..haha