Tagged by Nash. I may be the first macho man to do this. Sigh.
1.How old are you?
23.
2. Are you single?
Single.
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
28.
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
I won't be marrying nothing that's for sure, so no?
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Who, as in a name? Really? .. Tina Fey. or Angelina Jolie. Eh no, a Malay girl with both their genes. Yeah.
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Leaning a bit on garden/beach wedding.
7. Your ideal motive?
Meaningful.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Good beach with warm locals.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Say 375? I think.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple, unless extravagant meaning national broadcast wedding because I'm marrying the princess and we have Sheila Majid singing on my wedding day so extravagant it is.
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Referring to others (as I have no idea what is it all about), akad nikah kot?
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Five I think. Others I'm reading said three so I just want more heheh.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
A simple place, like the royal ballroom at Istana Negara.
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Evening so more people can be available to attend I think if my stats is right. Plus, it's more classy that way.
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors, less variables to care about.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I just realized that this survey thingy is for girls only? Heck, I want a grand entrance damnit.
18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
Something modern with a hint of traditional instruments, and possibly composed specially for the wedding. I think I have friends that can arrange that for me.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Batman offered me as his sidekick but declined due to educational priority.
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Solemn is nice, but I have to say 55% votes from the brain goes to the light one.
21. What age do you want to get married?
I want to get married at 25. However, no candidate, no money, no future security, hence, as mentioned earlier, 28.
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Tina Fey plus Angelina Jolie.
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
I like fine dining.
24. Champagne or red wine?
Champagne. Heheheheheheheheheh
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
3 days.
26. Money or household item?
Household items.
27. Who will pay for the bills?
I'm hoping she will heh.
28. Are you ready for married life?
Soon.
29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
In western countries, at this age I'd be considered as a total loser, but yes, apparently. Sigh.
30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband
True like "Honey, you're fat," truth?
31. How many kids do u like?
Three.
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
I don't mind old one. I'm saving the good house for the kids.
33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I'm assuming this is the length of the marriage, so diamond?
34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Malay-Cambodian fusion I think.
35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
DVD
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? choose 5 person as Your friend?
Lelaki plak tengok heheheheh
Kerel
Dibo
Sean
Atong
Kurt
I wonder if that's even possible heh.
--------------------------------------------------
1.How old are you?
23.
2. Are you single?
Single.
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
28.
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
I won't be marrying nothing that's for sure, so no?
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Who, as in a name? Really? .. Tina Fey. or Angelina Jolie. Eh no, a Malay girl with both their genes. Yeah.
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Leaning a bit on garden/beach wedding.
7. Your ideal motive?
Meaningful.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Good beach with warm locals.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Say 375? I think.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple, unless extravagant meaning national broadcast wedding because I'm marrying the princess and we have Sheila Majid singing on my wedding day so extravagant it is.
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Referring to others (as I have no idea what is it all about), akad nikah kot?
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Five I think. Others I'm reading said three so I just want more heheh.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
A simple place, like the royal ballroom at Istana Negara.
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Evening so more people can be available to attend I think if my stats is right. Plus, it's more classy that way.
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors, less variables to care about.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I just realized that this survey thingy is for girls only? Heck, I want a grand entrance damnit.
18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
Something modern with a hint of traditional instruments, and possibly composed specially for the wedding. I think I have friends that can arrange that for me.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Batman offered me as his sidekick but declined due to educational priority.
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Solemn is nice, but I have to say 55% votes from the brain goes to the light one.
21. What age do you want to get married?
I want to get married at 25. However, no candidate, no money, no future security, hence, as mentioned earlier, 28.
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Tina Fey plus Angelina Jolie.
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
I like fine dining.
24. Champagne or red wine?
Champagne. Heheheheheheheheheh
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
3 days.
26. Money or household item?
Household items.
27. Who will pay for the bills?
I'm hoping she will heh.
28. Are you ready for married life?
Soon.
29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
In western countries, at this age I'd be considered as a total loser, but yes, apparently. Sigh.
30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband
True like "Honey, you're fat," truth?
31. How many kids do u like?
Three.
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
I don't mind old one. I'm saving the good house for the kids.
33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
I'm assuming this is the length of the marriage, so diamond?
34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Malay-Cambodian fusion I think.
35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
DVD
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? choose 5 person as Your friend?
Lelaki plak tengok heheheheh
Kerel
Dibo
Sean
Atong
Kurt
I wonder if that's even possible heh.

5 comments:
aku rase baik biarkan ko sorang je laki macho buat survey pompuan nih...ok pe? macho ape? pompuan bace at least dierang tau ko pk pasal kawin gak..haha
I have seen a lot of things in my life. But this is the FIRST time i see a man who knew so much details of his future wedding.
3 days after wedding honey moon... 3 kids...traditional instruments music..fusion menu..silverware..5 layers of cakes
Wow. I'm sending this discovery to Wikipedia! Nama u patut masuk sejarah hahaaha
But i applaud your humor and bravery ah! haihh..ni patut jadi Most Eligible Bachelor niii.. hAHhAha. =p
Barbie
kerel: ko ditag. so, well, buat2 heheheheh
barbie: i never did think much about it pon until ade specific question mcm nih. altho i do think guys (if i may speak for all of us) in general think about marriage once in a while to a certain extent. wat? guys cant say anything about marriage?! sexist hah?!!
why 375 guests? so kemut u!
mwehehe. i went "awwww" when u sed u were gonnna hv three kids :P
mini chipmunks!!! awww Cubitss!!!
aku tatau bilangan optimum. heh. tak cukup ke? kat istana negara ni weh. takle ramai sgt kot.
Post a Comment